The Overhead Press Challenge

Pseudonym

hi Gymnation, KohatuFit are all from Kaitaia, this is my 2nd year in CrossFit, im heading to Ramona USA to compete at the BrandX Method CrossFit Challenge, thanks for the Strct Press Challenge,

Thanks Pseudonym's this is a movement that needs work

hi Gymnation, KohatuFit are all from Kaitaia, this is my 2nd year in CrossFit, im heading to Ramona USA to compete at the BrandX Method CrossFit Challenge, thanks for the Strct Press Challenge,

Thanks Pseudonym's this is a movement that needs work

Wow! Tell us more about this comp in the USA. When is it? Who will be competing and did you have to qualify? How long does it go for and do you know the wods already?

OK, the winners for this challenge have been drawn! First, the spot prizes...

Presented in the order they came out of my spreadsheet, the following people have each won a box of Horleys Carb Less protein bars:

Hema

Soundsgood

TashaW

Antzlummy

Well done guys. Choose your flavour from this page or this page, and send me a PM with your name and address.

Now for our main prize winners. We ran two draws here - one for the boys, and one for the girls - and this was based on your lifts, so one entry for every kilo pressed.

The winners of $500 worth of Horleys supplements are...

**drumroll**

Wookie and Brooke! Congrats to you both. I'll be in touch with more details about your prize shortly.

To those who didn't win - there's always next time. ;-)

Finally, a huge thankyou to Horleys for sponsoring this challenge. It makes it a lot of fun when there are prizes as awesome as this to play for. You guys are awesome.

So stoked. Thanka Horleys and Gymnation!

Im legit broke and supplements are in the 'nice to have' basket right now. With offseason starting, Ive been wondering how on earth Im going to put a few kilos of muscle on.

Haha yeah bro you fading away at 130odd !

Hi REALTALK

Yes we do have to qualify, there are 3 comps in NZ Oct, Jan and April, there are 3 Divisions Novice, Junior Varsity and Varsity Male & Female you need to compete at all three and do well or place in the the top 10 in the world, they then take the top 15 in NZ to compete in Ramona USA, there are around 60 Athletes from around the World, I am currently Ranked No.1 in NZ and 3rd in the World for Junior Varsity, I leave for USA on 12th July, I compete on 17th, 18th and 19th July, there are 5 Athletes that made the NZ Team from my Gym KohatuFit as well as me, we are really excited to be part of this comp, I competed last year i was not 100% but managed to place 4th in the World. Thanks for letting me share my Crossfit journey will keep you updated on me and my Team mates USA Competition...Thanks Guys

Hi REALTALK

Yes we do have to qualify, there are 3 comps in NZ Oct, Jan and April, there are 3 Divisions Novice, Junior Varsity and Varsity Male & Female you need to compete at all three and do well or place in the the top 10 in the world, they then take the top 15 in NZ to compete in Ramona USA, there are around 60 Athletes from around the World, I am currently Ranked No.1 in NZ and 3rd in the World for Junior Varsity, I leave for USA on 12th July, I compete on 17th, 18th and 19th July, there are 5 Athletes that made the NZ Team from my Gym KohatuFit as well as me, we are really excited to be part of this comp, I competed last year i was not 100% but managed to place 4th in the World. Thanks for letting me share my Crossfit journey will keep you updated on me and my Team mates USA Competition...Thanks Guys

That is awesome. All the best for that competition. Did you do the open? How did you rank in that with the other nz females?

Thanks for letting me share my Crossfit journey will keep you updated on me and my Team mates USA Competition.

Definitely do that, Brooke. We'll be cheering for you and the team! :)

In fact, why not start a topic here and let us know how you're going? I think it would be interesting to read.