b=-27.23842536447
c=0.82112226871
d=-0.00930733913
e=0.00004731582
f=-0.00000009054

I spose it is quite straight foward.

Unfortunately not quite

Skeletor will need to do 100.5kg to beat me on wilks

Lol that won't be happening anytime soon. Might get one if I try hard before my back buckles and I collapse to the floor. Although I could barely seated press 80 kg a couple months back now I'm over a hundred so keep practicing. Sebastian Oreb would be good at this . Pretty sure he did like 120 for 5 at around 97kg.

Right, so Wilks may work in the context of a powerlifting comp, but it didn't seem to be doing us any favours when it came to this challenge. So I've dropped it, and changed the rules to give other people a chance too. :D

It's now a draw. And here's the cool bit... you get one entry for every kilogram you press. So the more you press, the better your odds - but everyone's in with a chance!

Get in there!

With the rule change to give everyone who enters a chance there is no need to weigh in is there?

Ninja-edited. ;-)

Good challenge. Haven't pressed since March but will likely have a go.

As far as formula goes...yeah it's easier for light guys to lift as a higher proportion of their bodyweight. I'm 135kg right now, but no one gives you credit for being 6'5 and having to press the weight significantly further than a smaller guy. A short 110kg guy and a tall 150kg guy really aren't all that different.

Congrats Skeletor - you're one of our first spot prize winners, and you've won a box of Horleys Carb Less protein bars! PM us your details and what flavour you'd like (I recommend Peppermint Rough, or Coconut Brownie, or Choc Crunchy Nut, or Rocky Road)

^ To everyone else, that could have been you if you'd only got your entries in sooner. Let that be a lesson! :P

So with these new rules what's the go with bodyweight now ? Irrelevant ?

Do we still need to have out bodyweight etc in the vid ?

Guna have a crack tonight after Bench and just wanna know what we have to have in the vid etc to be eligible now.

Also closes Sunday at Midnight ? Or during the day ?

You will have to weigh yourself bro as using wilks. 

skeletor didn't do this. 

You will have to weigh yourself bro as using wilks.

Actually, no. Since the rule change, Wilks and bodyweight don’t come into it – so weighing yourself isn’t necessary.

So just to clarify… this is now a draw, and the number of kilos you press directly determines the number of entries you get into the draw.

This means there’s still an advantage in pushing more weight, but everyone is still in with a chance. It also means the likes of Soundsgood and Majorflavaz can enter and wow everyone, without excluding the rest of us mere mortals. ;-)