85 x 3 

100 x 3

120 x 3

135 x 3

135 x 3

135 x 3

135 x 3

dip

5 sets of 10 no weight added just gonna keep doing these at body weight until i can do with weight

widegrip pulldown

5 sets of 10

back extension 

4 sets of 8 with a 20k plate

few mins crosstrainer meh

just cardio today

50 minutes walking dog fasted

was going for hour but dog is small and has short legs and is a lazy prick so headed back

will use app to measure distance next time and prob go without dog 

not hating cardio which is good, its my only chance to get outside for any length of time these days lol

i noticed in gymrats log on other forum he has finally made a key diet breakthrough and i will be following this protocol also.

he has noticed that no pro bbers have any carrots in photos of their food, so the key to getting in pro bb condition is to restrict carrot dosage to zero.

will post results

last night went gym with gf wasn't going to lift anything just spot and cardio but mate had been talking about doing some big leg press so i did just a few sets up to a 100kg pb. didnt affect todays training so allg.

lastnight

leg press

160 x 10

240 x 10

320 x 10 pb

400 x 10 pb (previously had done 300 max)

happy with that

today:

sheiko 4day w4d3

deficit deadlift

105 x 3

125 x 3

150 x 2

150 x 2

150 x 2 

150 x 2

lower back pump.com

board bench

65 x 3 

80 x 3

90 x 3

95 x 3

100 x 2

100 x 2

105 x 1

105 x 1

rackpull

125 x 3

150 x 3

170 x 3

170 x 3

190 x 2

190 x 2

200 x 1

200 x 1

db bench

26kg x 10 x 5 sets

im deciding when to test maxes, i rather not cut into first week of next block so i may move d5 of this week till tomorrow, then rest friday saturday and test maxes on sunday. after that will calculate next block on these new numbers

test will be with wraps and belt.

im hoping for a big squat

w4d5

bench press

60 x 5

65 x 4 

80 x 3 

90 x 5

90 x 5 

90 x 5 

90 x 5

squat 

85 x 5 

100 x 4 

120 x 3

140 x 5

140 x 5

140 x 5

140 x 5

bench press

70 x 3

75 x 3 

87.5 x 3 

95 x 2

95 x 2

95 x 2

95 x 2

db shoulder press

25kg x 10 x 5 sets

3 sets of 10 crunches

so for the next block im gonna do a mock comp, 3 lift, wraps + belt, in the gym on sunday

i will be basing my next block on the numbers i hit on sunday, because without a deload/peak etc it is still just going to be a training max and not an abnormal fluke number.

I rather do this than either 

1. sell myself short guesstimating a number too low

2. cook myself overestimating a number.

have done both of these in the past so will properly test this time instead

Haha chur, that would be like perfect world best case scenario, each lift to make that 550 seems kind of daunting but see how i go on sunday

If you aren't at least a little nervous about goals you set then you probably aren't aiming high enough lol.

You'll nail it bro, the work has been done, rest up big over the next couple of days, eat like a horse.

Best of luck dude, just remember to stay so fucking tight it's uncomfortable and you'll be fine, the strength is there.

Need vid for wank bank too plz

Went to this buffet. Ate quite a lot. Treat it as cheat meal obv but went for mostly meats not a whole lot of carb just to minimize damage. Nek minnit get home 111.5kg in undies

Thats fucked lol 10kg off my heaviest ever from when i was fat fck

Try not have any more cheats till im a bit happier with bf%

Probably a whole lot more muscle on you now though bro haha but good work. Whens your comp?

Haha nah bro i would say to be as lean as you id be the same body weight maybe a bit more because im taller but nah im much fatter than id like atm so have been getting legit with diet. Gotta get better though.

But yeah when i use to be fat pre lifting i must have been like 50% fat srs lol. I look completely different now to how i looked at the same weight 3 years ago

I decided while ago not to compete until i hit numbers im very happy with. Would like openers somewhere around 580-600 probably so just gonna keep grinding until then! I mainly enjoy training and competition just a bonus so dont mind waiting as long as it takes

Went gym tonight to do tests.

Squat
160 easy
180 easy belt one
200 belt and wraps pb. Got it. Really hard. Depth not perfect but im real happy and can tidy it up now.

This completely cooked me and bench and deadlift were pretty slack but im happy as with squat

Bench
100 easy
110 easy
120 nearly. Fail Elbow and shoulder sore from squatting

No energy left

Deadlift
200 easy
210 hard
227.5 no good. Damn.

Try again in 4 weeks

Nice bro! You still gotta come a lot deeper with that (not the best angle to judge depth though). The Titan golds when they are new are quite cast like and have good stopping power at the bottom of the squat. I have the 2m ones so I know. You just need to just keep sinking down, down, down till you are deep enough and the wraps are hurting your legs then they should pop you out. You'll get used to it, I hate wraps tbh but the part of the rules so gotta use them to win.

Keep practising bro you'll get it. Confidence too.

Nice bro! You still gotta come a lot deeper with that (not the best angle to judge depth though). The Titan golds when they are new are quite cast like and have good stopping power at the bottom of the squat. I have the 2m ones so I know. You just need to just keep sinking down, down, down till you are deep enough and the wraps are hurting your legs then they should pop you out. You'll get used to it, I hate wraps tbh but the part of the rules so gotta use them to win.

Keep practising bro you'll get it. Confidence too.

Yeah bro agree about depth. Basically couple things. Depth was not perfect but far better than it looks in video. Other thing is same as i did with 180, land it with not good enough depth then its just a mental thing know i can get it so over next few times i do the lift the depth will be better and better. I learned now that going deeper doesnt = fail so its def a mental thing just gotta improve the 200 till its deep enough.

good session

block 2 w1d1

bench press

55 x 5 

65 x 4

80 x 3

90 x 5

90 x 5 

90 x 5 

90 x 5 

squat

100 x 5

120 x 5

add belt

140 x 5

140 x 8 

140 x 5

140 x 8

140 x 5 

140 x 8 

board bench

65 x 3

80 x 3 

90 x 3 

90 x 3 

95 x 2

95 x 2

95 x 2

db press

26kg x 10 x 5 sets

ab machine crunches, light weight

3 sets of 8

feeling good. this looking ahead in program and this block will have me at work sets at 160 at the most which will be good. will use wraps i think so no chance of failure but lots of rep pbs coming up at that weight in next few weeks

Did you go watch that novice comp Yday at ptc? Weren't you going to enter it? Or was that an old plan

nah old plan. I don't think it would have been much improvement from the last one i did really. bench has gone up maybe 5kg if im lucky since last competition, dead maybe 5-10kg. if im lucky. just gotta lax and pace myself and let the gains come, rather than compete every chance i get.

dont really wanna go and maybe hit the same numbers again just for the sake of it kinda thing ya know

decided to myself the moment im confident i can get something like 580 or 600 i will enter the next competition that comes up without fail. until then il just keep grinding.

edit and nah didnt go watch. couple guys i know lifted and for some reason i thought it was next weekend, slept in wake up to facebook status updates of how they were doing lol

ass, hamstrings, quads, groin all sore as fck

cant wait to deadlift tonight

over next few weeks organising some time with a PL coach when he has time to go over form on all 3 in person and point out any adjustments. im 100% certain all 3 could use some big adjustments, especially bench so that should bring some improvement. excited

this is a log entry + a first time yoga review lol

added yoga in today post work out and im normally not keen on that kind of lame hippy shit but its real cool and im going to keep doing it for flexibility and just for laxing out before bed etc. dunno the names of the poses etc but il take note next time and mention in here when i nail them properly because as gay as it sounds it will transfer well for my flexibility for lifting

block 2 w1d3

deficit deadlift

110 x 3

132.5 x 3 

155 x 2

155 x 2

155 x 2

155 x 2

bench press (first rep of each set paused, and no bouncing on any reps)

65 x 3

75 x 3

90 x 3

95 x 2

95 x 2

95 x 2

95 x 2 

shoulder a bit iffy from heavy squats the other day so after doing these benches decided i will skip the dips today

deadlift off boxes (i normally use rack pulls but i susd out boxes today and it feels better, less cramped doing it outside of rack too. bar 5cm below knees)

132.5 x 3

155 x 3

175 x 3

175 x 3

187.5 x 3 x 3

widegrip pulldown

half stack (47kg) x 10 x 8 sets

dips (skipped these)

good morning

80kg x 5 x 5 

then 35 minutes of yoga, various poses all seemed to be around stretching hips, lower back, hamstrings, etc, so not sure if good idea to do it straight after deadlifting but either way i enjoyed it a lot and will do it often. feel refreshed as afterwards. i think they should do like a functional yoga where they leave out all the lame "focus on your inner heart" and "namaste" bullshit and just call it what it is : "structured relaxing stretching for 30 minutes" and more people will be keen.

inb4 yogabrah setting yoga pbs