65 x 3

77.5 x 3

87.5 x 3

95 x 2

95 x 2

100 x 1

100 x 1

100 x 1

dips (program says with weight, im fat so that counts, can't really do many good reps with weight atm... soon. just glad i can get all the prescribed reps out at all..)

5 sets of 10

widegrip pulldown

5 sets of 10

good morning

90kg x 5 x 5  pb

will keep upping the weight on good mornings as long as i can get clean reps for 5x5 

today was quite easy so i upped the weight on accessories. felt good. got a big pb on leg press as havent done them in ages

sheiko 4day w2d6

close grip bench pres

60 x 4

65 x 3

75 x 8

75 x 8

75 x 8

75 x 8

deadlift

115 x 3

140 x 3 

150 x 2 x 2

170 x 1

170 x 1

170 x 1

db bench press

24 x 10

26 x 10

28 x 10

30 x 10 pb

30 x 10

leg press (wasnt sure whwat weight would be good for sets of 8 so just upped it each set till i got to a weight i liked)

220 x 8

240 x 8

260 x 8

280 x 8

300 x 8

300 x 8

previous pb was 300 x 2 so this was good, real hard but good reps and legs got a massive pump

back extension

5 x 8

sheiko 4day w3d1

front squat

70 x 4

85 x 4

94 x 3 x 3

bench press

55 x 5

65 x 4

80 x 3

90 x 2 x 2

95 x 1

95 x 1

90 x 4

90 x 4

squat with pause at half squat position on way down

85 x 3

100 x 3

120 x 3

130 x 2

130 x 2

130 x 2

130 x 2

widegrip pulldown

5 sets of 10

goodmorning

70 x 5 x 5  

feeling good.

changed white rice for brown rice in my meals and it makes me feel full way longer, similar to oats, good cos rice is probably my main carb source

went gym last night just to help out/spot gf + do a bit of cardio.

some youngish girls watching squats and obviously were trying to figure out how to squat themselves.

helped them out a little so they could at least squat the bar because they didnt know how to set the safetys/hooks. probably first time theyv stepped in a gym. 

i dont mind, good deed of the day etc, but wtf, gym staff should be helping out with that shit, they just stand around yarn to their mates, put weights away etc and someone directly in front of them is struggling and they dont do shit.

rant over

bodys real sore today.

should invoice anytime fitness

Good stuff bro, that's what lifting is all about !

95% of trainers got their PT Certificates at the bottom of a Weetbix packet so they probably don't even know how to squat themselves/don't even lift.

yeah agree.

some are worse than others. I got assigned to a PT for compulsary session at this gym. i had seen the guy doing 1/4 squats @ 60kg few days earlier so i wasn't keen for him to teach me for an hour, said id rather not, he tried argue that its compulsary bla bla, i said no thanks mate

whats even the point? like a pt doesnt need to be strong but they should at least use correct form if they are going to be showing people how to do something, eg im not offering to show people how to do oly lifts because i dont know how to do them, and i wouldnt give someone advice if i wasn't 100% sure i was right

Oddly my body weight is going up. Iv been meticulous with counting cal and some cardio so im gonna put it down to the higher rep stuff im doing + having some consistency probably helps as prior to this program training started getting a bit patchy.

Bw 107.9 last night and 106.5 this morning on empty.

Took 2nd lot of progress pics and happy to see some improvement vs 3 weeks ago so woll keep taking them every couple weeks wont worry about weight

picking up some 2.5m titan signature gold wraps on saturday. going to have to control myself and not test maxes until im supposed which will be in a couple weeks at end of this block. hopefully get some carryover.

Any particular reason you went for those wraps bro ? Recommendations by others or just picked them out ?

Any particular reason you went for those wraps bro ? Recommendations by others or just picked them out ?

this guy bought a few extra pairs of few different ones when he ordered his, selling for cost price and dont have to fuckaround with shipping from overseas (annoying cos i live in apartment shit never turns up)

options are ironedge 2.5m, inzer gripper 2m, titan gold 2.5m

i doubt im going to notice any difference between any of them at my level. heard the titan golds are good, apart from that i dont know anything about knee wraps.

if none of those any good let me know and il just suck it up and buy others from overseas

this guy bought a few extra pairs of few different ones when he ordered his, selling for cost price and dont have to fuckaround with shipping from overseas (annoying cos i live in apartment shit never turns up)

options are ironedge 2.5m, inzer gripper 2m, titan gold 2.5m

i doubt im going to notice any difference between any of them at my level. heard the titan golds are good, apart from that i dont know anything about knee wraps.

if none of those any good let me know and il just suck it up and buy others from overseas

Ah right, all good, can't hurt to try them anyway and if they're cheap enough then can always have extra pairs of wraps.

I would say though that you will notice a difference in the wraps whatever level you are at as they all come with a different feel/strengths/weaknesses.

I have tried a pair of 2m Titan THPs and I didn't really like them, felt like they were sliding around on me, unsure of how the Gold ones go but they seem popular so could be a winner.

I personally use Inzer Iron Zs 2.5m. I fell in love with them lol. Get a nice bounce out of them I find, can get a few revs and tighten them up well with someone else wrapping you too.

Probably just me preferring a stretchy/springy wrap over the cast like wraps you can get.

Everyone has a different preference.

I got them from Oz so you could get them from there too, loadedlifting.com has all the Inzer gear for good prices.

Ah right, all good, can't hurt to try them anyway and if they're cheap enough then can always have extra pairs of wraps.

I would say though that you will notice a difference in the wraps whatever level you are at as they all come with a different feel/strengths/weaknesses.

I have tried a pair of 2m Titan THPs and I didn't really like them, felt like they were sliding around on me, unsure of how the Gold ones go but they seem popular so could be a winner.

I personally use Inzer Iron Zs 2.5m. I fell in love with them lol. Get a nice bounce out of them I find, can get a few revs and tighten them up well with someone else wrapping you too.

Probably just me preferring a stretchy/springy wrap over the cast like wraps you can get.

Everyone has a different preference.

I got them from Oz so you could get them from there too, loadedlifting.com has all the Inzer gear for good prices.

ok cool well these are cheap so can always try few diff ones till i get some that i like.

planning to use them for all 80% + lifts

realy hoping i get some carryover, will know in a couple weeks. only recently started using a belt and it instantly gave me +10kg, probably more. take anything i can get lol, if i can get 200 with wraps and belt at end of this block i will be super stoked

good session

i had to wait ages for a bar to be free so did some light curls and tricep extensions to pass time

sheiko 4 day w3d3

deadlift to knee with 2 sec pause

105 x 3

125 x 3

150 x 3

160 x 2

160 x 2

160 x 2

160 x 2

bench press (random rep ranges here but i did it, was hard)

60 x 5

65 x 5

80 x 5

80 x 8

80 x 5

80 x 8

80 x 5 

80 x 8

rack pull

125 x 4 

150 x 4

170 x 4 

170 x 4 add straps hands sore

170 x 4

170 x 4

cable fly 5 sets of 10

abs 3 sets of 10 machine crunch

done

Lol you gotta be stoked with that. Have you tried those wraps yet? I have Inzer grippers and lilliebridge record wraps. Both used once . Definitely something I need to get used to

nah man il have some spare time on weekend il try wrapping, dont wanna go gym and waste time trying to wrap mid workout and hog a rack while i figure it out until i can do it properly. maybe aim to be using them from monday onwards.

what are your 1rms do you think? 

sheiko 4day w3d5

board bench

60 x 3

72.5 x 3

85 x 3

95 x 2

95 x 2

100 x 1

100 x 1

100 x 1

i hardout enjoy board bench press

squat

85 x 5

100 x 4

120 x 3

140 x 5 x 5 quite hard today

bench press (tried rigging up bands but was a fail so just added weight)

70 x 4

75 x 4

85 x 4 x 4 

widegrip pulldown 

quite heavy x 10 x 5 sets

seated good morning

70 x 5 x 5 

on a roll atm, feeling good, all lifts feeling real natural and strong 

sheiko 4day w3d6

deadlfit with pause 5-7cm above knee

105 x 3

125 x 3

150 x 3

160 x 2 - 4 sets

cg bench

60 x 4

65 x 4

75 x 4 - 4 sets

deadlift

115 x 3

135 x 3

160 x 3

170 x 2 - 4 sets

triceps

as heavy as i could do for 5 sets of 12

abs

crunches - 8 sets of 4 

in other news, gf got deadlift pb 100x1, stoked, 

did a good arms session today

few hundred reps bicep curls (bb and dumbell) and few hundred reps triceps (pressdowns, skullcrushers)

2km run then had to stop lower back and calves pumped up hard, gonna work on keeping running at least once a week because getting puffed easy atm

300 ball slams with 5kg medicine ball thing, gassed me real good