whatsup

kanez

Kane here 27year old

Started reading these forums a few weeks ago as I started to take my training/diet more serious, have found some awesome reads. Have always been interested and amazed by bodybuilders and powerlifters.

Worked out pretty casually over the years (skinny build) have gone from 70kg to 88kg over the last 2 years and looking to get to 90kg with less fat around my stomach. I'm 6ft and work anywhere from 50-60hours a week and try to train 5times a week. Have read up a little bit about the 531 training am pretty interested, and have now made squats,deadlifts, militarypress and bench the core of my workouts.

Trying to gain some knowledge, want to keep eating right but needs to be something sustainable as dont have alot of spare time. Be interested to read on other peoples diets that work out in the feilds.  Think what im doing now I should be able to keep up will be interesting to see results now im set on eating right.

Cheers for reading  =)

Hey Kane, welcome!

Good job on the 18kg gain - that's a decent achievement, all right. If you've been reading up on 531 here, you'll probably have seen that I'm a recent convert. It's still early days for me, but I'm definitely seeing results.

Be interested to read on other peoples diets that work out in the feilds

What line of work are you in? Something pretty active? I sit at a desk all day, so I can't be any help at all here, sorry.  :P But I'm sure others will be.