Mast Prop/Tren ace/Test Prop cycle

Hey fellas, going to be starting a cycle soon of the above compounds listed in my title. I have no experience running any of these compounds so I'm wondering what a good dose for me to run this at

I'm using a premium blend of 70mg mast prop , 70mg of tren ace, 50mg of test prop per ml.

I was thinking of pinning twice a week. So my doses will be 140mg mast, 140mg tren ace, 100mg test prop.

Basically the tren/mast will be my gains and the test will be libido. Also heard test props good for holding gains past cycle? I will be running for 12 weeks

I've run 3-4 cycles in the past using high doses of test E, mild doses of deca and normally dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick.

Current stats

6ft

205lbs

16% bf

Any advice for how to run pct post cycle and anything I should have on hand?

Right cheek, left cheek, right glute

Mon, Wed, Fri?

pin every other day for stable levels will be the standard advice you will get here m8.

you could alternate quads left/right and throw in glutes as well and you have plenty of options

also you will definitely need to up dose imo. 140 mast, 140 tren, 100 test per week is nothing.

i would say go 1ml every second day so 245 mast, 245 tren, 175 test/week at a bare minimum i reckon, test waters and if all good could go up to 1.5ml eod, i mean realistically you could end up on 1ml ED or 2ml EOD on that blend once you work out how you tolerate the tren..

pin every other day for stable levels will be the standard advice you will get here m8.

you could alternate quads left/right and throw in glutes as well and you have plenty of options

also you will definitely need to up dose imo. 140 mast, 140 tren, 100 test per week is nothing.

i would say go 1ml every second day so 245 mast, 245 tren, 175 test/week at a bare minimum i reckon, test waters and if all good could go up to 1.5ml eod, i mean realistically you could end up on 1ml ED or 2ml EOD on that blend once you work out how you tolerate the tren..

Going to get costly doing that. Might go with 100mg test ace eod and 500mg test E per week drop the mast.

So 300mg test ace per week pinning 3 times at 100mg and test E 250mg Monday 250mg Friday

Blends aren't my favourite they dicatate what dosages and ratios you are able to use. Limited. my opinion. I know the idea of then sounds amazing though lol

Haha yeah man sounded good but once worked out dosages and pricing it gets expensive. Luckily I haven't picked anything up yet but buying tren and test seperate and running a cycle like that's probabaly the better option.

I have no experience running any of these compounds

Not even the test? Is this your first cycle?

I'm far from an expert, but I thought the standard advice was to try to add one new compound at a time - that way if you have a problem, you know what's causing it.

4th cycle, I've used test E not test P, only real difference in the 2 is test E is a slow loading so it takes ahwile to build up and less frequent pinning, test p you would go smaller dose but have to eod. Basically the test is low dose anyway to support libido when running tren so much of a muchness then, the sides of mast are pretty friendly I've heard and I'm not hi dosing it so it should be good. id be more worried about getting sides from the tren. But heard it's much the same as deca which I've run and only ever had acne no gyno problems.

Settled on tren/test e to save $$ anyhow

I'd recommend ditching the blend and try a tren cycle 

400mg Tren Ace

200mg Test prop 

pin eod (I hit quads and delts) with adex on hand as needed, this was really good first tren cycle for me. You'll hold on to good gains if you follow a good PCT. Found 400mg tren to be a sweet spot in terms low sides but still solid for a first tren cycle

• 2 weeks later...

polo why you taking prami with such a low dose of tren? should use minimal drugs for the result you're after

also dont pin liquid prami!

Hahaha nah bro not pinning :-p, just having it on hand bro. Was thinking I will start it either week 2 at such a low dose or just wait and see if I get prog signs. What would you recommend? I'm running 500mg tren e PW. 250mg Test E. Will run this for either 12-16 weeks depending on how long it takes for the tren to kick in then plan on crusing for a couple of months before going into a Ace/test blast.

Never had to use prami or caber before :-/

Hahaha nah bro not pinning :-P, just having it on hand bro. Was thinking I will start it either week 2 at such a low dose or just wait and see if I get prog signs. What would you recommend? I'm running 500mg tren e PW. 250mg Test E. Will run this for either 12-16 weeks depending on how long it takes for the tren to kick in then plan on crusing for a couple of months before going into a Ace/test blast.

Never had to use prami or caber before :-/

i highly doubt you will end up needing it. if you worry about it too much you will start imagining symptoms, just assume you wont need them and you wont.

should be allgood.

Cheers mate. Your right there's no point in putting extra crap in your body were its probably not needed heard it makes you feel pretty shit also, I'll have it on hand because Its on the way but wont even think about using it unless I 100% need to.