kind of scared...

DepressedGirl

Hi everyone,

I am new here and to be honest I am kind of scared. Scared of myself. My mind. It's capable of doing what it pleases. Always wants pleasure. Always trying to escape pain. I have tried to diet for the past 10 years and have gotten no where. Actually I gained even more weight! I am about 110 kgs last time I checked which was about 2 weeks ago. And I am scared of getting even heavier. I used to be 120kgs.

I thought by joining here I could track my progress and get feedback.

Thanks for reading

Regards,

Sarah

Hi everyone,

I am new here and to be honest I am kind of scared. Scared of myself. My mind. It's capable of doing what it pleases. Always wants pleasure. Always trying to escape pain. I have tried to diet for the past 10 years and have gotten no where. Actually I gained even more weight! I am about 110 kgs last time I checked which was about 2 weeks ago. And I am scared of getting even heavier. I used to be 120kgs.

I thought by joining here I could track my progress and get feedback.

Thanks for reading

Regards,

Sarah

No need to be scared just a will and commitment to want more from life!

People here will help heaps and encourage you!

Where do you want to start?

You used to be 120kg, and now you're down to 110kg. Don't focus on being 110kg, focus on the fact that you lost 10kg. You did that, you put in the effort and made it happen. You can keep making it happen. 

Always want pleasure, who doesn't!? I train because I enjoy it, I think you'll find most of us here do. The key is finding what exercises you enjoy, what type of challenges. Don't focus on the weight loss itself either, focus on healthier diet, focus on improving your physical performance at something you enjoy, focus on improving other qualities of life. If you focus on achieving those positive outcomes, the weight loss takes far less mental effort, and will power is finite. Make it easier for yourself, and have fun with it! 

No need to be scared just a will and commitment to want more from life!

People here will help heaps and encourage you!

Where do you want to start?

Hi! I am not sure where to start, but what I am doing tonight is preparing meals for the next 5 or 6 days. And I will start  my diet and exercise regime tomorrow and also update this journal with meals and workouts. Thanks!

Hi! I am not sure where to start, but what I am doing tonight is preparing meals for the next 5 or 6 days. And I will start  my diet and exercise regime tomorrow and also update this journal with meals and workouts. Thanks!

Documenting everything is the best way to both keep yourself motivated and honest.

Remember that each day is a chance to make a difference!