NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

Mayweather v Pacquiao

You gonna get turnt pesodo?

Haha, no time for getting turnt! I've got too much Gymnation admin stuff to do. (Didn't get anything done over the long weekend just been, so now I've got a short weekend to do it all in instead.)

I'm travelling to Palmy to preach an evening service, lol...so missing it.

I doubt this lives up to the hype. Floyd is absolutely brilliant, but I doubt the average fan is going to be interested in a defensive boxer who lacks KO power. Manny is going to get schooled I think, great as he is.

The amount of people saying Manny got robbed?? Wtf he pretty much only won 2 rounds.

People that don't understand a score system annoy me and clog up my FB feeds with their stupid rants.

I had 8-4 to Floyd and that's being 50/50 on a round too. One ref had 10-2 Floyd which I thought was pretty rough but a fair decision in the end and a really good fight to watch.

Just watched the fight on FB and seemed like Mayweather won clearly. It wasnt a one sided match but he was faster and landing more hits. People saying he was running away but he was just keeping Manny at range and picking him off. I enjoyed watching the fight and think it was a well deserved win for Floyd as much as I would've liked Manny to win.

Sick of reading this shit on facebook... Seen full on personal cyber attacks over a boxing match lmao. Boring fight don't care who won just wanted to see good fight... A good fight is a fucking KO. We want KOs! Can't expect KO when fighters are size of woman.

Waste of $50.

What's next over-hyped event on the calender?

Sick of reading this shit on facebook... Seen full on personal cyber attacks over a boxing match lmao. Boring fight don't care who won just wanted to see good fight... A good fight is a fucking KO. We want KOs! Can't expect KO when fighters are size of woman.

Waste of $50.

What's next over-hyped event on the calender?

Aldo Vs McGregor

If be surprised if the aldo v mcgregor fight doesn't live up to the hype... Not a huge boxing enthusiast but it was quite predictable what was going to happen. Only thing that didn't happen was I didn't fall asleep in the 7th round like predicted.