eas creatine

hawkeye

• 1 month later...

for me the balance creatine mixed works good. around $30 for a tub that barely gets thru the maintenance phase is a little on the step side as you prob need around 3 tubs to see you thru a cycle. other than that from my experience it goes good,weights all increased and standing 40 dropped to 4.8 prob due to increased leg strength/power. two flavours in orange and lemon lime,mixes well,no bloating. worth a crack

EAS offers straight up creatine, that may not state micronised, but is fine enough as it should be that the micronised term should be redundant these days.

500g (100 serves) retails no more than $39.90 see http://www.nex.co.nz or http://www.punchsupplements.co.nz and 1kg is even better value.

More importantly, watch out for Phosphagen ELITE! You'll start seeing everyone copying this one no doubt, just like how EAS was first with creatine in the first place. ELITE contain Beta-Alanine to delay the lactic acid burn which is another limiting factor for exercise. Add creatine and Beta-Alanine together with an awesome delivery system and you end up with Phosphagen ELITE.

Plus, Phosphagen Elite is the only creatine product that has been clinically tested to improve strength by a giant 15%. And this study was performed on athletes, not some useless study on non-trained people who are bound to make improvements.

Check out http://www.eas.com for more info...

As long as everyone's talking creatine....Max's now have Creax3, a 750gm tub containing 250gm Creatine Monohydrate, 250gm Creatine Ethyl Ester, and 250gm Creatine Tri Malate. All up at 3gm per serve, it gives a whoping great 250 serves.

AND it comes in a cool shaped tub with a fancy label on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using the EAS phosphagen and have started getting stomach cramps....

I am only into day 2 of the loading phase and been having wicked cramps.

Is this normal?

I normally mix with 250ml of water and chuck it back....

Should I be mixing with more water or is it the side effect of the creatine itself?

Is there a way around this?

I am using the EAS phosphagen and have started getting stomach cramps....

I am only into day 2 of the loading phase and been having wicked cramps.

Is this normal?

I normally mix with 250ml of water and chuck it back....

Should I be mixing with more water or is it the side effect of the creatine itself?

Is there a way around this?

You should be drinking plenty of water through the day - You will run into these sort of problems without enough of it.