eas creatine

hawkeye

i think imight have found a creatine that works 4 me.

just finishing loading phase,but already weights and or reps are going up.

have been mixing it with powerade powder($14 for 750g, makes about 8L)seems to be working well.

Good to hear, at the end of the day it doesnt really matter how many people say a product works or doesnt work if it is does for you then that is all that matters.

I have not had much luck with creatine in the past but wil be trying some of the new creatine ethyl ester caps in the future. I just cant help throwing money at products !!

i have not had any luck with creatine in the past either,but this stuff seems 2 b working.i had arm workout to day ,weight went up in all lifts & i had a huge pump in my arms when i left that i could still feel over an hour later.

• 1 month later...

yeah that is true different people will get different results from some brands of creatine, ive found that the capsules work really well, creatine fuel was one of them, sorry dont remember brand.

there is a brand called red dog or something like that? it was one of the cheaper creatines but for a cheapo it worked well, im going to stick to nfs from now on.

yeah that is true different people will get different results from some brands of creatine, ive found that the capsules work really well, creatine fuel was one of them, sorry dont remember brand.

there is a brand called red dog or something like that? it was one of the cheaper creatines but for a cheapo it worked well, im going to stick to nfs from now on.

IIRC Cornfed said that capsules worked really well for him as well.

I've only used Creatine Monohydrate which I was really happy with; placebo or not my lifts went up.

http://www.supplementsonline.co.nz/scri ... roduct=304

• 1 year later...

Ive tried the EAS creatine from countdown as well, dont really know if it made a difference, because at the same time I was using H Blocker which really gave a good kick.

Have tried Horleys creatine, didnt feel any different strength wise and felt REALLY bloated which was yuk.

The best Ive ever used a friend bought over from the UK, called Met RX Crea/phos, no loading, that was really good could definitely see a difference. But you cant buy it here in NZ. You used to be able to get it in Oz.

• 2 months later...

musashi has a brand called growling dog

the best value for money creatine is metaphsyics micronised creatine monohydrate.

the most powerful creatine is nfs kre-alakalyn, but yes its very expensive.

never buy eas supplements, theyre a rip off company.

Kre-Alkalyn the most powerful? Crikey! You must have got a good batch.

I'm also beginning to think you have a slightly bitter view of the supplement industry as a whole, but possibly have an affiliation with Metaphysics.

I like BSN No-Xplode and to some degree BSN CellMass. Yep - expensive but I like it. No-Xplode gives an awesome kick to workouts. Cell Mass is used afterwards for recovery - both are creatine type products. In the future, not sure whether I will stay with CellMass, but will stay with No-Xplode. I prefer it over KreAlkalyn and straight creatine.

I like BSN No-Xplode and to some degree BSN CellMass. Yep - expensive but I like it. No-Xplode gives an awesome kick to workouts. Cell Mass is used afterwards for recovery - both are creatine type products. In the future, not sure whether I will stay with CellMass, but will stay with No-Xplode. I prefer it over KreAlkalyn and straight creatine.

Yes the American brand concoctions are the best working. Sorry, i was just comparing the stuff made in New Zealand.

Creakic and CellMass > Kre Alkalyn

It is common knowledge that EAS products are rip offs

Yes the American brand concoctions are the best working. Sorry, i was just comparing the stuff made in New Zealand.

Creakic and CellMass > Kre Alkalyn

It is common knowledge that EAS products are rip offs

So can you provide evidence that the EAS products are a rip-off? Or is it just your humble opinion? Please expand on your comments.

I thought their phosphagen creatine is micronised. Kinda have to agree on HMB, but body for life just caters to a different market, one that is very far removed from us types.

fair enough. i have no agenda to take down eas, i just dont like their imo slightly inferior products and slightly higher pricing eg betagen $150 vs SAN V12 $120, i'd take the V12 anyday