Meal plans

Viking-strongman

Rebel, real talk and tyre I thank you for your advise they all seem like rather great pointers! Realtalk- yeah I knew cruskets were shit I eat them for no good reason other than avoid bread I used to eat rice cakes(I'm guessing plain ones) but got put off them, I guess I'll go back! What's wrong with butter and pb? What other strength trainers told me was that it's full of fats proteins and mins, vits etc and pb well I just love the shit.

Rebel-that little meal plan sounds really good but as I've ran outta protein and cre, is that stil suitable for post and pre?

Tyre-cheers mate I never have fizzy unless it's on cheat meal.

It's funny. I was a fat lard when I first started years ago weighing at 130 got down to 105 just boxing weights a couple times a week. Dropped the cardio and hit te weights hard and back up to 118(I guess you could say I dirty bulked)Now it's not bad thing I love being strong and relativly big but one of my goals are to actually see heavy definition lol.

When considering creatine no real food will substitute for it as it is a supplement. Providing you eat sufficient portions of protein you will not need protein powders and will not miss them.

I have made the suggestion based on what you said and already eat. Peanut butter and butter are fats that if you choose to work on a calorie based diet rather than a ketotic type diet, you must sacrifice the fats for eating carbohydrates.

Yes you are keeping the carbs low, you could have approximately 200g (uncooked weight) rice on top of what I suggested above.

Personally I try to keep to a consistent diet so I can learn from cause and effect. If you maintain consistency then if you do not have enough energy to maintain adequate energy levels through the day then eat a few more carbohydrates, if you are not losing the weight you want either increase cardio or decrease your carb intake.

Ok I've never really done cardio so hopefully will see improvement I'll add a cup of basmati everyday and see how i go(I'm afraid of carbs unless using pre post or intra) Shopping tommo yay(any recommendations)?). I've got a question at the end of anyone's workout does anyone get a metallic taste in their throat when they sniff? Googled it and it just says sinus infection.

When considering creatine no real food will substitute for it as it is a supplement. Providing you eat sufficient portions of protein you will not need protein powders and will not miss them.

I have made the suggestion based on what you said and already eat. Peanut butter and butter are fats that if you choose to work on a calorie based diet rather than a ketotic type diet, you must sacrifice the fats for eating carbohydrates.

Yes you are keeping the carbs low, you could have approximately 200g (uncooked weight) rice on top of what I suggested above.

Personally I try to keep to a consistent diet so I can learn from cause and effect. If you maintain consistency then if you do not have enough energy to maintain adequate energy levels through the day then eat a few more carbohydrates, if you are not losing the weight you want either increase cardio or decrease your carb intake.

may I have an example of what you eat in a day?

Hmmmmm not sure why but okay - 

6.00 am 250ml egg white and 2 whole eggs with 185g kumara

8.00 am 180g fish with 1/2 apple / 1/2 pear / 50g blueberries (as a fruit salad)

10.00 am 200g salmon with 50g brown rice (uncooked weight)

12.00 160g chicken and veges

2.00 pm 180g salmon

4.00 pm 250ml egg white and 2 whole eggs and 50 g brown rice

Post training 185g kumara

7.00 pm 180g fish and salad with 1/2 apple / 1/2 pear / 50g blueberries (as a fruit salad)

This is just one weeks set menu and I have alot of other choices but i use each week to adjust modify and improve my alternatives

So today so far for breaky I had the usual oats half can of peaches and coffee full blue(ps should I drink trim? I heard trims fat content is replaced with sugars)milk etc (no fuckin food in the cupboard) after a gruelling workout that I was disappointed with and took ages to get into it. I came home to have 6x bcaa 10'000s 3 brown rice crackers 3 pineapple rings from a can(rinsed in water) 85 Gm tuna and two Palm fulls of almonds. For lunch I'll be having the rest of my mutton approx 3 med chops 3 eggs 2 whites. And probably a salad(maybe rice?) guys, if you have any recommendations or thoughts please do add.

So today so far for breaky I had the usual oats half can of peaches and coffee full blue(ps should I drink trim? I heard trims fat content is replaced with sugars)milk etc (no fuckin food in the cupboard) after a gruelling workout that I was disappointed with and took ages to get into it. I came home to have 6x bcaa 10'000s 3 brown rice crackers 3 pineapple rings from a can(rinsed in water) 85 Gm tuna and two Palm fulls of almonds. For lunch I'll be having the rest of my mutton approx 3 med chops 3 eggs 2 whites. And probably a salad(maybe rice?) guys, if you have any recommendations or thoughts please do add.

Yes I do eat alot of food but as it is all low glycemic index carbs eaten with protein it is utilised in a very efficient means ie no insulin spikes and is less likely to be stored as fat.

Your half can of peaches alone probably carries as many carbs as one and a half of my whole meals.

Get rid of those peaches and put in some decent protein, use either eggs or low fat, low calorie yogurt, or worst case scenario some bacon with as much fat cut off as possible. Your post workout snak should have included at least 180g tuna.

Dont even think about worrying about the calories in trim milk when you are eating other simple sugars like tinned fruit (peaches, pineapple).

I know bro that's all I had I did rinse them if that helped lmao. Shopping day today as I said :) anyway to my lunch meal I added half a broccoli head half onion and half cup uncooked rice split it in two had one just now and having other half in couple hours (even know I'm keen to rip into it now :( ) do you even mentor? Chur bro I respect your criticism and I will definitely make changes in the coming weeks.

I know bro that's all I had I did rinse them if that helped lmao. Shopping day today as I said :) anyway to my lunch meal I added half a broccoli head half onion and half cup uncooked rice split it in two had one just now and having other half in couple hours (even know I'm keen to rip into it now :( ) do you even mentor? Chur bro I respect your criticism and I will definitely make changes in the coming weeks.

Haha I know the desperation when you need to eat and nothing is available that is right!

Sorry I do not mean to critisise I just am very direct and dont have time to pussy foot around.

The fact that you are thinking about how you eat is the first and best step you can take

Haha I know the desperation when you need to eat and nothing is available that is right!

Sorry I do not mean to critisise I just am very direct and dont have time to pussy foot around.

The fact that you are thinking about how you eat is the first and best step you can take

hard out mate being direct is the only way although I'm not stupid just slow.. :P today's snack was more almonds and a banana and coffee!! Tonight is me cheat

Meal so it's beef sausages bread and supermarket beer battered frys !! I feel I need it lol keen for some chocolate too! Bought some awesome stuff and supermarket tonight too!! Might just get back into this meal prep carry on and go back to the basics! Tommo is shoulders! Can't wait!

So this morning I had half a cup oats (raw measurement) a banana and a tablespoon peanut butter along with a coffee with 3 teaspoons instant coffee with Bluetop milk. For my pre. For my post I had 4x brown rice crackers and approx 15 almonds and 6x bcaa tabs. Just ran out of whey an creatine dammit. For lunch 3 whole eggs 2 whites small can pams smoked tuna, lettuce half tomato capsicum gherkins etc and on the agenda tonight will be a rack of mutton chops(9 med size ones) + half a head broccoli and couple cups silver beet. Sharing the chops with me daughter. Snacks are usually whole grain crisp bread with real butter and peanut butter or almonds and rice crackers etc etc.

Hey man where is the protein? Did you eat all the tuna before you put it on the plate. Were you being a chunky chicken, aye?

Hey man where is the protein? Did you eat all the tuna before you put it on the plate. Were you being a chunky chicken, aye?

my current protein source is tuna almonds eggs and lots of meat for tea and of courae little things like broccoli, almonds, etc etc I'm saving to go up to palmy so food and supplements are sparring...

my current protein source is tuna almonds eggs and lots of meat for tea and of courae little things like broccoli, almonds, etc etc I'm saving to go up to palmy so food and supplements are sparring...

You do not absolutely need supplements, real ffod is best, and cheaper if you buy right.

Almonds is not a good source of protein, it is an incomplete protein source meaning it has to be complemented with other proteins to make it complete and usable.

Almonds are fine... The incomplete/complementary protein subject is usually irrelavant if the person is eating animal proteins which he is. And you don't need to consume the complementary proteins to complete the incomplete ones in the same meal. The same day is fine, which always happens in a good nutrition plan. It's only a possible problem for vegans and vegetarians. Just eat. I think that topic is abit OTT for this thread and you'll just confuse him

Almonds are fine... The incomplete/complementary protein subject is usually irrelavant if the person is eating animal proteins which he is. And you don't need to consume the complementary proteins to complete the incomplete ones in the same meal. The same day is fine, which always happens in a good nutrition plan. It's only a possible problem for vegans and vegetarians. Just eat. I think that topic is abit OTT for this thread and you'll just confuse him

Absolutely but should not rely on Almonds for protein source not good enough quality, a handful here and there is not going to do anything.

I get a 425g can of mackerel, 425g of salmon, medium kumara or potato, half cup of oats or less, 2 eggs, mash it all up with herbs and spices and fry in a non stick pan into fish patties of doom. Usually lasts me 2 days.  Can add salad or broccoli for a full meal but i tend to just snack on them through out the day on the run or after a workout. Bit tastier than a plain can of tuna and still packed wif da proteinz gee. 

I get a 425g can of mackerel, 425g of salmon, medium kumara or potato, half cup of oats or less, 2 eggs, mash it all up with herbs and spices and fry in a non stick pan into fish patties of doom. Usually lasts me 2 days. Can add salad or broccoli for a full meal but i tend to just snack on them through out the day on the run or after a workout. Bit tastier than a plain can of tuna and still packed wif da proteinz gee.

sounds fuckin delicious but Mackrell makes me gag fuckin disgusting good idea though!!! Might try it and replace the mack with another salmon

sounds fuckin delicious but Mackrell makes me gag fuckin disgusting good idea though!!! Might try it and replace the mack with another salmon

How did u eat ur mackerel to make you gag?  Yeah but just use Salmon  otherwise. BUT mackerel is 2$ a 425g can. Anyway pussy fgt - just make it nice bitch :)

How did u eat ur mackerel to make you gag? Yeah but just use Salmon otherwise. BUT mackerel is 2$ a 425g can. Anyway pussy fgt - just make it nice bitch :)

or I could catch eels at the local creek. Oh and I opened a can and gagged fucked foulest of foul brah. Is rather eat pussy after 10 guys fucked it.