DNP cycle

FUBU

I started my DNP cycle last night. I'm doing the standard dose of 200mg a day. My body atm is feeling constantly warm when stagnant and hot when I'm doing physical activities.

Did Zyzz die from DNP overdose? Rumors say he did.

FUBU bro you running powder or crystal? How long you planning to run? did you carb deplete prior to first dose?

200mg is a good starting dose which can be run for an extended period of time.

I know of guys who run it on there cruises for a 14day blast eg

200mg first 3days to assess tolerance the x400mg for 2days then 600mg for the next 7days 14days @ 600mg no taper off

Make sure you got Taurine, Cal/mag, Lipoic acid, Vit B complex and plenty V8 Veg Juice cut up pineapple and watermelon eat during the day to ward off the carb cravings also fructose is a desirable carb source as you won't heat up and it replenishes Liver glycogen stores,

Don't know why that other bloke would say anything less then 2g is safe for this stuff is no joke i wouldn't go near 1g unless you know 100% how your body reacts at that dose, IMO 400-600mg is all you would ever need 2g is just plain reckless nek minut in ECU getting ice shovelled up your shit shute.

Be safe mate!

Also make sure supplement T3 bro DNP stop T4 converting, run ECA stack too fella you will feel lethargic as IF you up the dose.

Chur

I started my DNP cycle on Monday. I didn't really feel anything on the Monday. I started feeling the effects on Tuesday at around lunch time. I noticed my body felt really warm when stagnant. When doing physical duties, I was sweating more than I normally do. Wednesday & Thursday have been the hardest days so far. I am constantly feeling hot and can be sweating at random times, especially if I'm still or relaxing. I feel lethargic at times or have temporary headaches that don't last long. 

I'm eating lots of healthy carbs. Brown rice, bananas, watermelon, oats, and kumara. I'm drinking 200mls of milk a day after my workout with my protein and just before I go to bed. However, I'm not taking any Taurine, do I even need too, kiwicannon?

@Spacebound: The pills are yellow and small, each pill contains 100mg of DNP. I'm on a 10 day cycle. I take 1 pill in the morning and the other just before bed. I spent $100 for the 10 day cycle. I don't pay attention to how many calories I eat a day. I just eat 5-6 meals a day. Although, I can tell you that over the last 2 days I have been eating more than I normally do. I seem to be craving sugar more.

I don't think that I would up the dose. It's only just bearable for me, any more and I don't think I'd carry on with the cycle. My job involves loads of walking and heavy lifting. My workmates have been asking why am I sweating so much. I just say that I must have a fever.

Bro this drug has a accumulative effect where you will be feeling "warm"in 3 days of ingestion watch out for the brown rice and kumara these will heat you up! utilise these carbs early, I would run Taurine bro for piece of mind make sure H20 consumption is up and drink the V8 juice, You honestly need to monitor Calories bro for maximum effect you should be in a cal def, for maximum weight loss.

Now remember you will look flat when you finish cycle give it one week of carb loading to restore glycogen.

Na bro fubu actually big solid guy. Arms at least 18 inches, probably more like 19 inches. He's one of the biggest guys in Rotorua that actually look like they lift. He trains hard and I'm sure his diet is on point too. From what I've seen of his grocery shops when he comes through my work it looks like it is.

He just says some weird things on here but he's not an idiot. Give him a break guys lol

Na bro fubu actually big solid guy. Arms at least 18 inches, probably more like 19 inches. He's one of the biggest guys in Rotorua that actually look like they lift. He trains hard and I'm sure his diet is on point too. From what I've seen of his grocery shops when he comes through my work it looks like it is.

He just says some weird things on here but he's not an idiot. Give him a break guys lol

fair enough.

gym rat is also a professional rugby player when hes not busy being professor of medicine at otago uni

jk lol all good fubu peace

At least you man enough to admit you made a f*ck up bro.... pretty big one :smackbottom: but none the less.

FUBU i would definatley get some Taurine, Vit B complex, Mag/Cal drink V8 Vege juice through out the day to be safe, DNP deletes your mineral stores hard!  

Just my 2cents bro