Diabetes and the diet

ngapuhi strong

Well you're just plain wrong, sorry if it sounds arrogant or whatever but it's just the truth, the thing is science doesn't work on belief or faith, it works on empirical evidence of which there is none for a nutrient hypothesis of any of the diseases you mention. I'm well aware of Wallach, I refuse to call him dr because he isn't, he's a naturopath. He has caused many deaths with people shunning evidence based medicine and paying through the nose for his witchcraft and snake oil. Just one last point, you can't tell someone to go do the research, the burden of proof is on you and saying oh well "that's just what I believe" is a lazy copout. Sorry if you find this offensive but I feel passionate about stopping the spread of this dangerous misinformation. It's bullshit.

mate. go do the research your self instead of just throwing ya hands up high and denying everything. Then get back to me then we can debate because you obviously no nothing about food and the effects it has on our body and mind.

i know nothing? i would say by the way ive been able to transform my body over the last year i at least have a basic understanding of food and how it works.

a doctor hmmm didnt realize  naturopath  was one of the subjects studied to become a doctor, 

Yeah Im pretty sure gear also played a part ngapuhi. No offense I actually like your transformation.

But sorry to burst your bubble but there are no natural cures and the karakia puts fish back in rivers and getting 200M in compensation from sealord really helps the health and mana te waitapu of the ngapuhi.

Also I saw the taniwha.

Yeah Im pretty sure gear also played a part ngapuhi. No offense I actually like your transformation.

But sorry to burst your bubble but there are no natural cures and the karakia puts fish back in rivers and getting 200M in compensation from sealord really helps the health and mana te waitapu of the ngapuhi.

Also I saw the taniwha.

edit: counted to 20 had some deep breaths

gyzz brah you're a dickhead. waste of time.

each to their own bud. Dead doctors don't lie.

This should be simple for you to answer.

What do I need to be deficient in, in order to develop type-2 diabetes?  For how long do I need to be deficient?

Unless it's milk, I am in.

Or jetplanes.  Or grainwaves.

mate. go do the research your self instead of just throwing ya hands up high and denying everything. Then get back to me then we can debate because you obviously no nothing about food and the effects it has on our body and mind.

Hey br0 hows your isogenix clense going?

Also I saw the taniwha.

i think it goes like this in order of importance, food, training sleep consistence, gear, with out the first four gear wont do shit lust like homoopithy,

as for the rest of the shit that fell out your mouth and landed on page im not even going to get angry, ignorance should be pittyed not incouraged

i think it goes like this in order of importance, food, training sleep consistence, gear, with out the first four gear wont do shit lust like homoopithy,

as for the rest of the shit that fell out your mouth and landed on page im not even going to get angry, ignorance should be pittyed not incouraged

this

gyzz you wouldnt accomplish much on gear because you put shit effort in anyway, can't blame anyone elses results on gear until you've put in same effort as them in all aspects (food - which you dont, training - which you dont, sleep - f*ck knows if you even sleep or just stay up all night watching prolapse vids and writing your manifesto that will be discovered after you kill and eat your family) and not had as good results.

easy to put someone elses gains off as just being from gear use when you aren't working as hard as them 

Well you're just plain wrong, sorry if it sounds arrogant or whatever but it's just the truth, the thing is science doesn't work on belief or faith, it works on empirical evidence of which there is none for a nutrient hypothesis of any of the diseases you mention. I'm well aware of Wallach, I refuse to call him dr because he isn't, he's a naturopath. He has caused many deaths with people shunning evidence based medicine and paying through the nose for his witchcraft and snake oil. Just one last point, you can't tell someone to go do the research, the burden of proof is on you and saying oh well "that's just what I believe" is a lazy copout. Sorry if you find this offensive but I feel passionate about stopping the spread of this dangerous misinformation. It's bullshit.

I'm not subject to either champ but you're not right nor wrong. But where is the is the source your getting from this I'd love to give it a read. I'm weary of this shit but I'm also open minded and some things make sense. P.s he's an ex-vet doc. THATS where he gets dr from.

He's a moron, let me just ask you one question, who do you believe, researchers and oncologists who have spent a minimum of 13 years in training, research and clinical experience or some dipshit who's never published a single piece of evidence for his ridiculous theories. this is the problem with the Internet, people who don't know any better get sucked Into believing bullshit some naturopath made. The problem is that people generally don't know how to deliberate on the quality and trustworthiness of information put in front of them.

As for a "source" it's the scientific consensus backed by literally Millions of research hours and papers describing in detail the biology and biochemistry of cancer and its treatment. Citing it all just to disprove some retard vet is pointless so instead I'll post this link which should clear things up for you.

http://skepdic.com/wallach.html