Do you have annoying trainers?

Viking-strongman

Got one trainer who is a fuckwit know it all but can't press or squat shit yet he comes over puts me and my boys down (in other forms that weight lifters struggle with) yet we were heavy squatting and this dickhead couldn't even un rack the bar. I get more people asking me for advice than them. Anyone got some good story's on p.ts that shouldn't have their job?

Watched a trainer the other day... Had two clients he was working with. One was doing overhead presses and threw the weight on the ground.... Straight onto the other ones foot!

The trainer just looked, laughed and carried on with the set!

Pt at gym was showing client how to DB row on a flat bench

I couldn't stop looking at her ass

That pt was really annoying :pfft:

yoga pants <3 off topic but I was doing some hearty lat pull downs and this tidy as girl came along and started doing hyper extensions. Fuuuuuckkkk could see her toe. Almost got thrown away that day.

I don't really pay any attention to our gym trainers. I just go and do my own thing and let them do their job. Besides, we only have 2 trainers, I think. So, I hardly ever see them. The only time I ever had a trainer was at the very beginning, when I was learning the ropes. Darryn Onekawa was my trainer and I worked with him at New World when I was about 16. I owe a special thanks to him, he was the reason why I kept going back to the gym. Mainly due to the fact that I wanted to be big like him (Not too big, though. He's a beast)

I don't really pay any attention to our gym trainers. I just go and do my own thing and let them do their job. Besides, we only have 2 trainers, I think. So, I hardly ever see them. The only time I ever had a trainer was at the very beginning, when I was learning the ropes. Darryn Onekawa was my trainer and I worked with him at New World when I was about 16. I owe a special thanks to him, he was the reason why I kept going back to the gym. Mainly due to the fact that I wanted to be big like him (Not too big, though. He's a beast)

I also don't see the point in worrying about what other trainers are doing. One thing is for sure... there's no point telling them :) just go do your own thing.

I trained with Daz a few times years ago. Nice kid :) even then he was as big as a house.

I used to train at a gym where a power lifter who was a trainer would just dominate certain pieces of equipment. Try squatting or benching when he was there and you might as well be trying to fly...

Me "So umm how many sets you guys got left.."

Him "A million"

Me "Oh right.. why not just do one or two hard ones :)"

Him "my clients have goals and we're working hard to achieve them, go do something else"

Me "is your immediate goal a punch in the face? Cos you know.. you're almost there :)"

No I'm at Anytime

I'm at anytime!!! I never see you there? Lol. Actually do they have a bench press at your anytime or do you have to drag a bench over to the power rack. Mine has no bench or incline so it's everything in the rack... including curls :)