NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
BuffaloBalls

Any one bought from this site before? Looks to cheap to be true.

I think most supplments are..  But seriously, I am seeing some really good results in a friend who's using it. Google gives many raving reviews.  Normallly, I wont touch much in the way of supplements, but when enough people rave about it..

Decided against it all the same.

my diets fine.

Did you even read what i posted???... Your asking about a fat burner so obviously your uneducated to start with and your diets probably shit if you need to take this crap. Im giving you advice, if your wanting to lose fat by using this as a faster approach to a clean diet and proper training regime then expect to loose more muscle mass hence why i told you to take plenty of protein and glutamine so your not wasting as much muscle away. eh

Did you even read what i posted???... Your asking about a fat burner so obviously your uneducated to start with and your diets probably shit if you need to take this crap. Im giving you advice, if your wanting to lose fat by using this as a faster approach to a clean diet and proper training regime then expect to loose more muscle mass hence why i told you to take plenty of protein and glutamine so your not wasting as much muscle away. eh

Lol, I love it when people make assumptions and are way off the mark.. lol

Im not looking for a  fat burner.. Anyway, moot point now.. Had already decided against it..

He's just saying its crap it's a placebo caffeine and guarana(excuse spelling). As he said good diet and excercise will burn fat. There is no magic pill I've tried shit ton of burners non worked. Well one did. Mutant shred. But it's now banned. For that reason...

He's just saying its crap it's a placebo caffeine and guarana(excuse spelling). As he said good diet and excercise will burn fat. There is no magic pill I've tried shit ton of burners non worked. Well one did. Mutant shred. But it's now banned. For that reason...

Hi Viking.. I wasn't looking for a fat burner.. Not the purpose I wanted it for.. was more looking at the stim side of it.... saying that, its not what Im looking for.. So have decided against it.. cheers..

What results is your freind getting from it? Maybe be more specific in your post all i got was a fat burner supplement and your freind getting good results and to cheap to be true? All the box points out is its a fat buner and will help you loss weight .s.