Albuterol Cycle

Supersaiyan

Just because the shakes reduce doesn't mean its not working..

There is some evidence to suggest b2 adrenergic receptors do not downregulate, therefore ketotifen is kinda pointless..!!

Ketoifen improves b2 receptors regardless of if they down-regulate, so I wouldn't say it's pointless.

9/04/2015

3:26pm

33rd dosage. Notice during the day my body temperature is HOT. absolutely higher than normal. Sweating very easily. I have also noticed a disturbing plummet in my strength and endurance. I am not dosing anabolics. If you ever take t3 I definitely recommend doing steroids next to it. For example my leg press dropped by 120kg over the last week and a half.

However, I weighed 89.74kg @ 10:10pm 16/03/2015

I now weigh 86.23 kg @ 3:33pm 09/04/2015

So I definitely have lost a lot of weight. Lets hope it wasnt just muscle!

Has anyone got a comment on this?

thats not a lot of weight to lose in 3 weeks mate

dont overthink it, doubt the albuterol is taking your strength away that much, well in my experience it definitely didnt and i was not taking any aas with it.

look at diet, rest, other factors before considering the albut as cause of strength loss

also if you dont like it may as well not take it because you are losing weight at a rate that is easily doable with diet alone, unless you are already real lean

thats not a lot of weight to lose in 3 weeks mate

dont overthink it, doubt the albuterol is taking your strength away that much, well in my experience it definitely didnt and i was not taking any aas with it.

look at diet, rest, other factors before considering the albut as cause of strength loss

also if you dont like it may as well not take it because you are losing weight at a rate that is easily doable with diet alone, unless you are already real lean

I think he's talking about T3 now.

Are you still on albuterol as well, Supersaiyan?

@Maccaz and Pseudonym

I started taking T3 since 30/03 . At that point I stopped Albuterol.

Since then I really feel tired, weak and lethargic.

Thinking of ending the T3 only, or entering a T3 + test.

Only issue with test is acquisition.

Anyone else feel compromised on T3?

you are over thinking everything mate

i have had clen, albuterol and t3 and they both have negligible difference really, no more difference than doing a little more cardio or eating a little less.

if you dont have these drugs, and do 300cals worth of cardio a day, you will have the same result without sides and you wont have to worry about losing muscle

edit: just for the record, im pro-drugs if they are worth it. im all for people taking as many drugs as needed to get the result they need but with this kind of thing theres actually no point taking these drugs and thats talking from experience, get same result dieting 12 weeks whether or not you have clen/albut/t3/whatever (my opinion only, im sure someone will disagree)

How I was "taught" to use thyroid meds was to measure my body temp every morning and when it dropped I'd take thyroid to keep it consistent and I'd try and run it just under 40degs which was uncomfortable but manageable. T3 is taken on quicker than t4 and more "potent" as the t4 has to convert to t3 to be active and the conversion is something like 4:1 t4:t3. This meant taking more gear and consuming more calories to maintain muscle. For me that meant upping my fats as I'd generally diet on low low carbs. Worked a treat the few times I used it but required a bit too much precision. I've had just as good results without it and not had to manage the catabolic side of taking thyroid.

T3 is catabolic in nature (it increases the rate at which leucine is oxidized from intracellular pool which is less than ideal when going for all out growth)...

Thats the reason why test should be included while on T3...

Seems redundant to take thyroid when trying to grow for precisely this reason.

Yeah, actually my initial experiment was to bulk whilst cutting. However, related to the T3 or not, I have experienced a severe drop in strength and motivation. Which stopped me from Bulking, and only cutting. NOT IDEAL!

Albuterol had a positive or neutral affect in terms of training.

I like the idea of extra cardio to reduce bf%, but that was not the aim of my experiment.

• 1 year later...

I dont get this thread where you experimented on a 'rat" lol who was 90 something kgs - but over 20% bf.

Wouldnt the experiment have been  better if you had of made the rat do the diet option first- then once your base had of been set - introduce the fat burners and then compare?

If I read it right 200mcg of T3 a day? Fark thats shit loads no wonder without aas your strength dropped faster than  a K road hookers undies ;-D

T3 plus clen equals gold 

• 4 weeks later...

For awhile there I actually thought you were giving albuterol to a rat/mouse  =O 

One day I wanna order one of the mice from the genetics labs which has no myostatin gene just to see what happens. I think you have to be an accredited researcher though :( Well better start working on a PhD now then.