Albuterol Cycle

Supersaiyan

250mg dnp 1-2 weeks -

taper up to 100mcg of T3 (25mcg jumps until stagnating) taper down over 4 months.

1.5g of DNP can kill you, so that means you're taking around 1/6 of what can kill you, I think this is around the same level as many painkillers. 200-250mg is low in the bb community you will read logs of guys taking 400, 600mg.

check liver and kidney before starting, at that dosage get yellow sweting, slight headaches but it's not that bad.

test dnp at 150mg to see if you have an allergic reaction. Best to run in winter, when it's naturally cold.

I work dnp in with my meso cycle. I used to run it in between my volume and intensity phases but now I run it the weak after my testing phase.

What kind of result do you typically get at 250mg?

Tried DNP last year for 3 days at 500mg a day I think just to test it out. Was in June so middle of winter when temps got down to 0*C in winter. Night of day 2, I was so hot that I couldn't sleep even with windows open and no sheets or clothes on and still sweating. I would definitely not use it in summer as that would just be unbearable. But definitely far more effective than anything else you could use

this isnt bluelight or erowid mate u dont have to keep going on about a rat haha

hows scale weight doing?

Scales weight shows 90.52 last Saturday, but its hard to say, to account for my preworkout shake and drink, it could differ.

My actual body has seen no change. However, my arms and back seem to have leaned out just slightly. As in the muscle itself looks more defined.

The sides are literally gone now, even at 10mg I dont notice any heat or shakes. I am wondering if that should indicate I should begin ketotifen now? Seems early considering ive only been dosaging for 8 days.

30/03/2015

9:26am

Completed 33 Dosages of Albuterol.

Not much weight loss within the two week period.

Starting first T3 Cycle today

200mcg/mL

0.05mL @ 9:26am

T3 is supposed to be more effective, and more dangerous. Over dosing T3 can lead to permanent damage to the Thyroid Glands

Duration more than dosing when it comes to thyroid drugs is what will effect permanent loss of thyroid function

Duration more than dosing when it comes to thyroid drugs is what will effect permanent loss of thyroid function

Thank you. likewise, if your duration is high for longer periods it is more likely to effect long term function than low dosage for the same period.

30/03/2015

10:38am

T3 dosage of 10mcg this morning -

increased heart rate, slight elevation of the mind. definite feeling of heating up. This feels more than 5x powerful than albuterol. I will ramp up the next dosage @ 12pm to 15 mcg. 

Yeah ummm if you take it for a long time regardless of dosage it will shut your body's thyroid production down. I usually tell clients not to use for more than 6 weeks at a time. Then they say something about people getting prescribed it for months and I reply that those people are hypothyroidal anyway so it's not matter of taking it for months it's a matter of the rest of their lives. Incidentally at the end of a steroid cycle there's often a period of low thyroid output. Back when I was breaking every law under the sun both in God's eyes and the eyes of the law by being a ped user. I would supplement with thyroid at the end of a cycle to circumvent the sore joints and low thyroid output. Worked a treat :)

Scales weight shows 90.52 last Saturday, but its hard to say, to account for my preworkout shake and drink, it could differ.

My actual body has seen no change. However, my arms and back seem to have leaned out just slightly. As in the muscle itself looks more defined.

The sides are literally gone now, even at 10mg I dont notice any heat or shakes. I am wondering if that should indicate I should begin ketotifen now? Seems early considering ive only been dosaging for 8 days.

Just because the shakes reduce doesn't mean its not working..

There is some evidence to suggest b2 adrenergic receptors do not downregulate, therefore ketotifen is kinda pointless..!!

Just because the shakes reduce doesn't mean its not working..

There is some evidence to suggest b2 adrenergic receptors do not downregulate, therefore ketotifen is kinda pointless..!!

I disagree.

Edit:However, if you do have evidence to support your statement you could add links.

Edited by Supersaiyan

I disagree.

Edit:However, if you do have evidence to support your statement you could add links.

Already posted em' up...but just for you..!!

Effects of ketotifen and clenbuterol on beta-adrenergic receptor functions of lymphocytes and on plasma TXB-2 levels of asthmatic patients.

Author information
  • 1Experimental Physiological Research Unit of Koranyi National Institute for TB and Pulmonology, Budapest/Hungary.
Abstract

Clinical observations indicate that beta-adrenergic drugs may increase bronchial reactivity in asthmatics. To find out possible reasons for this phenomenon the beta-adrenergic receptor function of isolated lymphocytes of asthmatic patients treated with clenbuterol alone or with ketotifen and clenbuterol together were studied. The cAMP levels of lymphocytes stimulated by different doses of isoproterenol were measured by radioimmunoassay and have been compared in the groups of healthies, and asthmatic patients after 3-months running of clenbuterol (Spiropent, Sandoz), as well as in the same asthmatics after one-week running of parallel administration of ketotifen and clenbuterol. There was no difference between the beta-adrenergic receptor function in asthmatic patients treated with clenbuterol alone vs. untreated healthies. Applying ketotifen and clenbuterol together the beta-adrenergic receptor function increased compared to the values obtained after application of clenbuterol alone (intraindividual-control) as well as vs. the group of healthies (control). Data presented support the view that therapeutic doses of selective beta 2-agonists do not lead to damage of the beta-adrenoceptor function. The improvement of receptor function after parallel administration of clenbuterol and ketotifen may be a consequence of the participation of ketotifen in the control of beta-adrenergic receptor system. Thus it seems unlikely that down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors is responsible for the beta-agonist induced bronchial hyperreactivity.

Already posted em' up...but just for you..!!

Effects of ketotifen and clenbuterol on beta-adrenergic receptor functions of lymphocytes and on plasma TXB-2 levels of asthmatic patients.

Author information
  • 1Experimental Physiological Research Unit of Koranyi National Institute for TB and Pulmonology, Budapest/Hungary.
Abstract

Clinical observations indicate that beta-adrenergic drugs may increase bronchial reactivity in asthmatics. To find out possible reasons for this phenomenon the beta-adrenergic receptor function of isolated lymphocytes of asthmatic patients treated with clenbuterol alone or with ketotifen and clenbuterol together were studied. The cAMP levels of lymphocytes stimulated by different doses of isoproterenol were measured by radioimmunoassay and have been compared in the groups of healthies, and asthmatic patients after 3-months running of clenbuterol (Spiropent, Sandoz), as well as in the same asthmatics after one-week running of parallel administration of ketotifen and clenbuterol. There was no difference between the beta-adrenergic receptor function in asthmatic patients treated with clenbuterol alone vs. untreated healthies. Applying ketotifen and clenbuterol together the beta-adrenergic receptor function increased compared to the values obtained after application of clenbuterol alone (intraindividual-control) as well as vs. the group of healthies (control). Data presented support the view that therapeutic doses of selective beta 2-agonists do not lead to damage of the beta-adrenoceptor function. The improvement of receptor function after parallel administration of clenbuterol and ketotifen may be a consequence of the participation of ketotifen in the control of beta-adrenergic receptor system. Thus it seems unlikely that down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors is responsible for the beta-agonist induced bronchial hyperreactivity.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough haha

Was a joke daz, no doubt you understand it but would appreciate it if you would relay the information in your own words in layman terms instead of simply copying and pasting articles which only medical professionals would comprehend

I believe he did this and then got asked to provide the source document.

Was a joke daz, no doubt you understand it but would appreciate it if you would relay the information in your own words in layman terms instead of simply copying and pasting articles which only medical professionals would comprehend

I thought I'd highlighted the important points to make it fairly obvious to understand, but included the full abstract for those more medically minded...

I note your derogatory reference to cut-n-paste of research material, thats how I am taught in class..

How else would you have me do it..?

Well usually we make fun of people that simply copy paste things they find on the internet as it implies that they do not comprehend it enough to actually explain it in their own words. Riccardo always explains it in layman's terms and can provide references if need be while still being scientific. Not a go at you Daz. Just a request for you to be more considerate of us not as scientifically literate as you