Albuterol Cycle

Supersaiyan

bro not sure why you waitin on  syringe to arrive like there dodge or something, so down your local chemist and get yourself a 1ml syringe, cost u $1 at most

Definitely did not mean for it to come across as a dodgey parcel, but I am all about accuracy and variables. I would like my intakes to be precise for the benefit of the readers and myself.

Just a little information on my rat and his goal btw.

• aim to increase muscle and decrease fat over the period of 3 months.
  • currently intake 2500 - 3000 cals p/day.
  • Without using steroids I want to increase rats muscle mass by 5-10 pounds.
  • gym three times a week, 1 hour sessions hitting whole body

EDIT: As many before me have already stated , Albuterols effectiveness does lie hand in hand with your diet and exercise regime.

Just a little information on my rat and his goal btw.

• aim to increase muscle and decrease fat over the period of 3 months.
  • currently intake 2500 - 3000 cals p/day.
  • Without using steroids I want to increase rats muscle mass by 5-10 pounds.
  • gym three times a week, 1 hour sessions hitting whole body

EDIT: As many before me have already stated , Albuterols effectiveness does lie hand in hand with your diet and exercise regime.

Without being a pessimist, I would think that gaining even 5 pounds in 3 months of lean mass is being quite ambitious (unless new to training) with just albuterol and no anabolics. Albuterol doesn't have any anabolic properties so not gonna make you put on muscle any faster.

Without being a pessimist, I would think that gaining even 5 pounds in 3 months of lean mass is being quite ambitious (unless new to training) with just albuterol and no anabolics. Albuterol doesn't have any anabolic properties so not gonna make you put on muscle any faster.

Albuterol being anabolic is an interesting subject though. I have read that regular clen and albut usage can create an anti-catabolic environment which means indirectly is anabolic? not sure how tested that theory is

17/03/2015

1:40pm

Trouble typing

**Shakes are pretty evident after the 10mg dosage, maccaz I dont know how you did this long term. Definitely going to up my rats water, taurine, bananas consumption after today

So if you suddenly stop posting can we assume you have had a heart attack and died??   :-)

Guys dont wreck the OP's placebo gains please. 10/10 log br0. Accelerated thinking sounds good although i imagine it will become a curse as youll rage when idiots fail to grasp ideas and concepts as fast as you do so explaining everything will be frustrating . Following with interest

Used albuterol a few times for my dieting periods, probably went a bit overboard last year though. Always had it in either cap or tab form. Would usually start at 8mg then progress to 12mg then 16mg since the tabs came in 2mg. 

Sides were pretty mild. Just slightly jittery and hands shaking, noticed more sweating. Most annoying side was the occasional mid-sleep cramps I would get in my legs, was taking taurine too since it's dirt cheap. Used keto but couldn't really gauge how much of a difference it made, apart from making me feel drowsy the next day lol.

Would usually space dosages about 3-4 hours apart, with the last one being around 4 hours before intended sleep time. Most I took at any one time was 6mg if I had less time to spread dosages. 

Used it while not being on any AAS at the time. Also tried using it on both cutting and gaining periods just for experimentation, since I came across articles claiming strength and muscle gains which seemed intriguing. 

strong first post

Do you believe it helped you during your gaining periods?

Do you believe it helped you during your gaining periods?

Hard to say to be honest, I was fucking around most of the year bouncing between cutting/bulking for like 6-10 week periods. On the gaining periods I was only using like 4-8mg.

I felt like I gained a substantial amount of actual muscle for what was my 4th 'natty' year of lifting. Started to get the natty/not natty question a fair bit. Could prob dig up some progress pics and post them somewhere if anyone gives a fuk. Not sure if this was a result of the albuterol usage.

So yea maybe it made a marginal difference that isn't really comparable to actual gear. I probably wouldn't suggest it to anyone, unless you want to be on that half-natty scared to pin time or have asthma lol. I  would just stick to using it for dieting periods. 

Im not a fan of either for general fat loss purposes. yes for getting super shredded where the anti-catabolic properties benefit, but the method of action is not ideal for fat loss and it has more potential to mess with your heart.

T3 and DNP for me are better options, they are classified as more dangerous but I personally disagree. I would rather my thyroid f*ck out on me than my heart.. 1g of T3 makes 40,000 servings of daily adult T3 production, 1g of T3 is not overally expensive. In term of the individual comparisons for fat loss I'm not going to go into detail but I prefer the method of action, feeling of being on either etc

as for DNP, yes it's dangerous but it' dangerous because of how good it is as burning fat.. you will literally uncouple so much energy that you will cook yourself inside out... the problem is people aren't satisfied with dropping 5kgs of almost pure fat in a week or 2.. they want 10kg..15kg, just pushing the envelope unnecessarily and fucking it up for the rest of us.

just to be clear none of these drugs are to be taken lightly, they can all f*ck you up royally, way more than AAS.  Do diligence, test them appropriately form your own opinion.. don't just take advice off a message board.

also the majority of people don't even need them, if you're on gear you are probably just lazy with your diet or body comp. 4-5 weeks of heavy bulking(1k-2k over maint) can be mitigated by a week of 200mg DNP. Anybody needing to eat over that, to maximize growth is taking way to much AAS and should save it for down the track.

Im not a fan of either for general fat loss purposes. yes for getting super shredded where the anti-catabolic properties benefit, but the method of action is not ideal for fat loss and it has more potential to mess with your heart.

T3 and DNP for me are better options, they are classified as more dangerous but I personally disagree. I would rather my thyroid f*ck out on me than my heart.. 1g of T3 makes 40,000 servings of daily adult T3 production, 1g of T3 is not overally expensive. In term of the individual comparisons for fat loss I'm not going to go into detail but I prefer the method of action, feeling of being on either etc

as for DNP, yes it's dangerous but it' dangerous because of how good it is as burning fat.. you will literally uncouple so much energy that you will cook yourself inside out... the problem is people aren't satisfied with dropping 5kgs of almost pure fat in a week or 2.. they want 10kg..15kg, just pushing the envelope unnecessarily and fucking it up for the rest of us.

just to be clear none of these drugs are to be taken lightly, they can all f*ck you up royally, way more than AAS.  Do diligence, test them appropriately form your own opinion.. don't just take advice off a message board.

also the majority of people don't even need them, if you're on gear you are probably just lazy if you need to take them

i have been fascinated in dnp for a while, after seeing so many people taking it on australian forums.

probably would never risk it but sounds like 250mg/day along with the extras they take to avoid cataracts etc its probably as safe as clen? eg as long as you survive running it, there shouldnt be any permanent damage, whereas clen could f*ck you for good

19/03/2015

9:00am

Yesterdays dosage went with out a hitch.

Only sides are increased body temperature which has lead to sweats, and the shakes.

Nothing unusual. Dropping a caffeine pill with it on an empty stomach to see how or if the two interact at all - observations are no interaction, in fact it has made the albut less discomforting.

also the majority of people don't even need them, if you're on gear you are probably just lazy with your diet or body comp. 4-5 weeks of heavy bulking(1k-2k over maint) can be mitigated by a week of 200mg DNP. Anybody needing to eat over that, to maximize growth is taking way to much AAS and should save it for down the track.

just out of interest, Guessin your rat has tried T3 and Dnp, how long did he cycle it? What dosage did you give him?

I know I can read some other forum or article, but Im asking you because I know for sure you aint being paid to speak -haha

just out of interest, Guessin your rat has tried T3 and Dnp, how long did he cycle it? What dosage did you give him?

I know I can read some other forum or article, but Im asking you because I know for sure you aint being paid to speak -haha

il be keen to hear what you think as well yee lang.

can't argue with some of the results people claim to get with DNP, and i don't really like the jitters/anxiety i get from clen.

some claim 250mg/day dnp to lose 5-10 kg of fat in 2-3 weeks with little/no sides apart from sweating, that would be manageable, but can't be that simple or people wouldnt be overdosing on it?

250mg dnp 1-2 weeks -

taper up to 100mcg of T3 (25mcg jumps until stagnating) taper down over 4 months.

1.5g of DNP can kill you, so that means you're taking around 1/6 of what can kill you, I think this is around the same level as many painkillers. 200-250mg is low in the bb community you will read logs of guys taking 400, 600mg.

check liver and kidney before starting, at that dosage get yellow sweting, slight headaches but it's not that bad.

test dnp at 150mg to see if you have an allergic reaction. Best to run in winter, when it's naturally cold.

I work dnp in with my meso cycle. I used to run it in between my volume and intensity phases but now I run it the weak after my testing phase.