Albuterol Cycle

Supersaiyan

Hi Guys,

Just going to update a Diary on my rats Albuterol Cycle,

Perhaps if you are interested in the topic it would be a good read when its done.

Feel free to share your own experience or opinion on the usage of Albuterol and Keto.

Albuterol: 60mL 6mg/mL

Keto: 30mL 1mg/mL

16/03/2015

Dose 1 & 2 Albut

8:30am

Sweet taste - taken 1 fifth teaspoon, syringe has not arrived yet so not an accurate dosage.

10:30am

Feeling good - Albuterol makes my rat feel similar to as if It had a couple cups of coffee, but a much longer effect.

Ate morning tea within 5 minutes - 1 serving of brown rice and tuna

12:30pm

Almost ready for my rats second dose before lunch - will update afterwards

16/03/2015

12:40pm

Another fifth of a teaspoon sized dose.

The taste is really better than my rat expected.

Left it under tongue until full absorption.

Ate lunch within 5 minutes - 1 serving of brown rice and tuna.

nice

i love albuterol

rate it over clen personally

lost fat quickly starting at 6mg 3x/day ramped up to 10mg 3x a day (bit high i know), also rate it over clen for cardio improvement

What do you personally suggest, Should my rat be taking this well in between meals (empty stomach) or does it not matter?

Used albuterol a few times for my dieting periods, probably went a bit overboard last year though. Always had it in either cap or tab form. Would usually start at 8mg then progress to 12mg then 16mg since the tabs came in 2mg. 

Sides were pretty mild. Just slightly jittery and hands shaking, noticed more sweating. Most annoying side was the occasional mid-sleep cramps I would get in my legs, was taking taurine too since it's dirt cheap. Used keto but couldn't really gauge how much of a difference it made, apart from making me feel drowsy the next day lol.

Would usually space dosages about 3-4 hours apart, with the last one being around 4 hours before intended sleep time. Most I took at any one time was 6mg if I had less time to spread dosages. 

Used it while not being on any AAS at the time. Also tried using it on both cutting and gaining periods just for experimentation, since I came across articles claiming strength and muscle gains which seemed intriguing. 

strong first post

personally prefer it over clen, less shakey and more available.

my favourite is still low dose dnp,

Not knocking what you say.. just googled it and this was the first article I found on it.. Is it the same substance?http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/drugs/dnp-the-most-effective-and-dangerous-drug-for-fat-loss

17/03/2015

8:00am

Still no syringes yet so just guessing 1/5th a teaspoon.

Having a coffee immediately.

Caesin in 20 minutes.

**After each dose and at the gym I did strangely notice my rats inhalations seemed smoother.

But nothing else yet, no bad sides.

Good to see another log, man! You should post progress photos of yourself - they can be headless, and it'd be interesting to see the change as your rat's cycle continues.

What's your bodyweight and BF%?

89.74kg @ 10:10pm 16/03/2015

Body fat @ 20 - 23 % - measured with calipers

I can definitely look at adding fortnightly progress photos.