sustanon 250 log

NZPT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure why the 250 only for week one but if thats what you are doing, fine.

If you just give a week by week update that would be great, anything else a bonus, as you may have noticed we never seem to get a log that goes beyond about 3 weeks!!

Good luck, train hard with good diet and you will have some great gains

Good first cycle man. If anything I would extend it to 10-12 weeks. You might find eight weeks too short so if I was you I'd keep some extra there just in case you want to stretch it out.

I don't agree with stacking it with another compound for your first cycle. I think for your first, you're on the right track & providing your diet is on point you should grow nicely.

ive got one question if anyone can answer, how many days can i expect the dull ache around the injection site?

thanks for the interest

NZPT

the dull ache can be there for up to 3 days if you have not used sus before. I have had some boys on super test that have had the ache for 4 days. Have you got 1ml vls of sus ?. as I see it you will be having 15 shots.

Good first cycle man. If anything I would extend it to 10-12 weeks. You might find eight weeks too short so if I was you I'd keep some extra there just in case you want to stretch it out.

I don't agree with stacking it with another compound for your first cycle. I think for your first, you're on the right track & providing your diet is on point you should grow nicely.

agreed, well i would be partial to dbol on the side :D