NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Tonkintechnique

MMA/Sports betting tips

You still putting money on rugby?  I learned my lesson from betting on underdogs in that Asian soccer championship that just happened

Not going to disclose how much i bet but my best win was a nice wager on,

Mcgegor vs Siver under 1.5 rounds

Cerrone vs Henderson over 1.5 rounds

Uriah Hall win

GLEISON TIBAU win

Paying 4.25

Since then I have only been doing singles and doubles just slowly building up my stock.

Not going to disclose how much i bet but my best win was a nice wager on,

Mcgegor vs Siver under 1.5 rounds

Cerrone vs Henderson over 1.5 rounds

Uriah Hall win

GLEISON TIBAU win

Paying 4.25

Since then I have only been doing singles and doubles just slowly building up my stock.

isn't that a parlay ? how is that a single/double?

You still putting money on rugby?  I learned my lesson from betting on underdogs in that Asian soccer championship that just happened

Nah bro not really saving my money for shit, only bet on sport when have disposable cash. Rather have a decent bet anyway of $100 head to head and points margin. No pint betting $10 and $20 unless you are betting very often.

On 1/24/2022 at 9:43 PM, nickwicck said:

I have been betting on sports for many years and earn a lot in this way. I like https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers because here you can always see information about different bookmakers. I only bet on football and I like it but I want to try betting on other sporting events as well.

Betting on football does not justify itself, because too much depends on a large number of people. Personally I don't like betting on soccer. But watching football is a pleasure!