Power Block U125

Rogan

Hi I was wondering if anyone new a way I can buy the Power Block U125?

It's an outstanding quick change dumbbell set but I'm having no luck trying to find someone to buy it off, I've searched and searched and got nowhere!

Cheers

Quick google came up with heaps of retailers selling the powerblocks including this one

http://www.tubby.co.nz/product/powerblock-sportblock-2-4-adjustable-3-to-24-pounds-per-dumbbell-set-0181381000008-B000A6T9I8/

If they don't have exactly the model you're after email the company and see if their supplier has it available

Thanks, I've tried doing that for a few weeks now, I've contacted fishpond, tuffy, Amazon, emailed Powerbock in America and the only one to reply was Amazon who said they couldn't ship it.

So I emailed bodybuilding.com who also told me to contact Powerblock for international shipping but that got me nowhere.

I've also asked 2 other online shops in the US who said they can't help me.

I found a shop in India who sells them and they where the most help out of everyone I asked, but they also said it was to heavy to ship.

Pretty frustrating! Such an awsome product it crazy I can't get my hands on some in NZ!

I had a look at those ones as well, rang them and they told me to contact Elite fitness as they stock them, but elite said they don't stock them now and only have the weider quick connect dumbbells, but the max weight is 45lb.

I've given up trying to find the Power Block now and gone with the 'Ironmaster' ones, which I can get online from NZ

Cheers