Dunedin gym buddy wanted.

b3h3m0th666

Hey guys, I am looking for a gym partner in Dunedin. 

I have been out of the gym for about 3 years now and have put on a lot of weight and enough is enough. Because being an 'mature (24) student' who has just started Uni it's hard to find someone who is eager.

- I am after someone who will always come on the days we set and also on time.

- Do not require a hardcore gym junkie (but won't say no) as I will take a while to get back into it like I use to.

- To have the same drive and motivation and willing to push each-other.

If you or anyone you know would perhaps be interested, more than happy to talk and go from there.

Thanks for reading!

:D

Me around this time next year...

wont you be training under the exclusive guidance of GR

nah gyzz brah and gym rat are both at a similar mental/physical functioning level so they wont really be able to train eachother, just like that old saying " dog can't teach other dog new tricks" 

they will be sharing a care worker who will find them some swimming pool aerobics or similar to do

Lol im nothing like GR but commerce br0

My friend done Commerce. He now does the ordering and processing of goods at Gilmours. Moneys real good, but he complains about the work being long and tiring. He's thinking about becoming a cop now.

My friend done Commerce. He now does the ordering and processing of goods at Gilmours. Moneys real good, but he complains about the work being long and tiring. He's thinking about becoming a cop now.

Yeah well obviously im gonna be studying a bit longer than 3 years and branch out into masters etc and do business management and that sort of crap. Then do project managing courses and some other shit and get employed. Might do dr. of economics if I can be fked.

Yeah well obviously im gonna be studying a bit longer than 3 years and branch out into masters etc and do business management and that sort of crap. Then do project managing courses and some other shit and get employed. Might do dr. of economics if I can be fked.

lol so you obviously are not interested in money, more like one of those eternal student types

think i've told you already but dont bother with any more than bachelors degree (dont even need that) then get a job in a field you are interested in.

any more than bachelors is pissing money/time down the drain 

studying is pretty much pointless imo unless

1. you are studying because you are interested in the subject and accept that the qualification is not going to give you any real world benefit

2. you want to work in a field that is impossible to get into without the qualification (Medical fields/ Law/few other niche fields)

no need to study commerce just get a job in the field you want to work in and work your way up, rather than paying crazy money to get book smart over 3 years you could make money over that time and probably end up in the same place, without the cost of study.\

lol

Maccaz that is probably entirely dependent on what types of companies / jobs your doing. My dad does this sort of work so thats where im getting my ideas from and no bloody way his employers associate with people that dont have like 9000 qualifications. Could be different for other types of work.

Ill do my basic education then seek work. Then after a few years I can reaply and do whatever further education needs to be done.

Would be a wet dream to get into politics too.

Maccaz that is probably entirely dependent on what types of companies / jobs your doing. My dad does this sort of work so thats where im getting my ideas from and no bloody way his employers associate with people that dont have like 9000 qualifications. Could be different for other types of work.

Ill do my basic education then seek work. Then after a few years I can reaply and do whatever further education needs to be done.

Daddy's employers sound like Fgts brO, I only got 8000... Think I could get in to white collar world?

what field is your dad in?

at the very most get a bcom with some broad major (eg not accounting) to keep your options open

needing a lot of qualifications is archaic and most places seem to be moving away from that

the most highly paid people I know have bachelors at the very most (most dont)

ive worked with guys with masters degrees in the past, and i would dread having to work with them/train them, no real world knowledge, they just learn technique and theories that aren't even used in the job, plus moving to working 9-5 after cruisy uni is a shock to them most cant handle it so go back to study lol

Daddy's employers sound like Fgts brO, I only got 8000... Think I could get in to white collar world?

if you get another 600 qualifications in spice market management gyzz's dad can give you a job?

If you get into any sort or government decision making role ill put a .270 round through your head

dont stress, people that study politics end up teaching politics or writing blogs/student newspapers with 30 readers, they don't end up actually in politics