The "Bench Your Bodyweight" challenge

Pseudonym

tryed to upload my attempt but cant as its to big, advice please,,,, file to big not lift lol

Upload it to Youtube bro. Then copy and paste the link here into your post and Boom!

dont want all of u tube seeing my crap attempt lol

Can set to private so only people you share the link with (eg this forum ) can see it. It wont come up in searches

Don't worry bro no one watches my shit

320kg raw squat? 500 views in 2 years

16yo bodybuilder motivational video of an average physique doing faggy poses? 100k views in a week

That's what pisses me off about the entire fitness industry.

Mediocrity inspires people more than greatness or actual achievement. People like easy, they are lazy. It's human nature. So if they see something that they can see themselves achieving without much effort and in a relatively short time frame they obesess over that and make it their motivation/inspiration.

A 320kg squat no way would take way to long to reach that goal and be too much hard work... Plus squats are bad for your knees and make mid section too big.

16yo bodybuilder motivational video of an average physique doing faggy poses? 100k views in a week

That's what pisses me off about the entire fitness industry.

Mediocrity inspires people more than greatness or actual achievement. People like easy, they are lazy. It's human nature. So if they see something that they can see themselves achieving without much effort and in a relatively short time frame they obesess over that and make it their motivation/inspiration.

A 320kg squat no way would take way to long to reach that goal and be too much hard work... Plus squats are bad for your knees and make mid section too big.

This

People idolize JR etc and those type of social media bbers and say they dont wanna get too big like pro bber (not nz ifbb pro like proper pro)

I think theyre full of shit in most cases

You just need to put "16yo" in the front of your video title, then see what happens. :D

Ngapuhi - good effort, bro. You've lost a shitload of BF over the last few months, btw. Nicely done!

lets try this again

body weight 87, only got 11 reps,

my excuse i train for looking strong not being strong, but will mess around with how wide i grip bar and see if that helps the numbers

Bro if you had tied your shoe laces, you would of got 15 (Nt srs) lol :eek: BTW Good effort brah, unless u did it.

You just need to put "16yo" in the front of your video title, then see what happens. :D

Thats a little bit creepy at my age mate  :naughty:  :pfft:

Especially when you consider my son is not too far off 16.  Whats wrong with the world when they can't find an early 30s lifter motivational haha

This is one mean challenge will have to have a go at in the next couple of days.

Have had a couple of practice runs but it is really hard for a female to participate here, on these terms.

Stop whining you idiot. How is it hard? Can you not bench a single rep of your bodyweight? Pretty sure you can and also that no other females or pseudo-females have entered so youd be winning if you can bench 1 rep even of your bodyweight.

Stop whining you idiot. How is it hard? Can you not bench a single rep of your bodyweight? Pretty sure you can and also that no other females or pseudo-females have entered so youd be winning if you can bench 1 rep even of your bodyweight.

Now now grumpy bum, no need to get all excited or not!

Just making a comment that it is difficult for females as you have already acknowledged most of us are as weak as shit!

Of course I will have a go, got to be in to win right!

And besides where would you be if you did not have someone to wind up!