The "Bench Your Bodyweight" challenge

Pseudonym

whats his raw bench max hes gotten in comp or in gym (specify which it is dont just write some shit on my computer screen)?

Yep im in ,only 87 kg at the mo but feeling strong haha.
:)

these kind of comps all gonna suit short stocky dwarf/manlet types with short arms (deads exception for short arm length being advantage but short legs and torso still advantage). seems ridiculous that PL based on weight classes only..should be based on bmi or some shit. 

anyway br0 good luck against the other manlets, u should do well with your strength to bw ratio

Bugger,weighed 87.6kg so benched 90kg,i pumped out 35 reps on first try but my mate on my fone somehow stopped recording after i just started.aarrhh haha

So 10 mins later i gave it another try and ended up doing 29 reps hahaha Fcuk it,so il post this vid to be in to win spot prizes.

But i know i can bench 35 reps no trouble at all, so i will redo this in a couple of days and get it right next time.

can anyone link vid here?

Cheers Skeletor,slow but steady gains aye, ;-)

Next time il get my mate to hold my fone straight and im gonna get 35 reps, if not 36, :yes:

thanks for sorting link Pseudo,i couldnt suss it out.

good luck peeps, looking forward to seeing some more lifts. :think:

haha dhiren ay, rep master!

heres my 2nd attempt, few half reps at start but not like im gunna win...same as 1st 21@105 and a pinning, though i had it, then there was nothing!! one more crack to beat that bloody number!! should be doable at start not end of train!!

The dog running out of puff... No lungs mate! Think that would be my problem too lol