For the sake of an intro

Timothyjackson93

I'm new to this website. I train like crazy each week for the last 3 months I've really committed. looking to get shredded for next summer so I'm starting now.

I work the entire body.

Haven't started juicing yet. But looking into

It.

I go to snap fitness royal oak

DW about juice for a few years m8, 3 months you will still be getting beginner gains

give it a couple years

how often do you work out? 

If your looking for that shredded look, your diet is #1. It's all about having a low carb diet and high protein intake, with a few healthy fats on the side. 5-6 meals each day and each meal should be the size of a clenched fist, also spread each meal 2-3 hours apart, this helps to keep your metabolism active and burning. Drinking enough water throughout the day is key too.  

Second most important tip is to get enough sleep. This will help to speed up the recovery process to heal and repair muscle tissue. Sleep also helps keep testosterone levels up. Lack of sleep has been proven to decrease testosterone levels.

The easiest and most fun part is hitting the gym and seeing how you transform and improve, it's the most gratifying part of going to the gym to see those mad gains you make over time, It's just like modifying a car, but better self accomplishment.

Just stay committed, Timothy. If you do, I guarantee that you will be shredded by next summer. My dad always said, "What you put in, is what you get in return." 

Kia Kaha and stay committed.