Hu Gh

What happened to your missus brO?

Had a few arguments with her coz she was acting jealous saying im looking at other girls hard out etc when I wasnt. Argument go on for days each time coz she always keep bringing it up and waste precious gym and sleep time (I get 4 hours free time per day if I get 8h sleep).

Told her next time she accuses me of bs I leave and it happened a week later so packed my shit in my hilux and drove off. That was about 4 months ago br0.

Cool brO. Hey I was wondering the other day, what kind of car do you have? Kk thx

LN106 hilux and also GC8 wrx now br0. U?

NS591 Primera brO.

Brazzer subscription or acquired Tinder  ?

Yeah br0 doing well on tinder. Dont really need it tho coz random sluzzas here just adding my fb as per attached pic. 

attachicon.giflol.png

your not even DTF your just talking shit with her brO

What happened to your missus brO?

Had a few arguments with her coz she was acting jealous saying im looking at other girls hard out etc when I wasnt. Argument go on for days each time coz she always keep bringing it up and waste precious gym and sleep time (I get 4 hours free time per day if I get 8h sleep).

Told her next time she accuses me of bs I leave and it happened a week later so packed my shit in my hilux and drove off. That was about 4 months ago br0.

Cool brO. Hey I was wondering the other day, what kind of car do you have? Kk thx

LN106 hilux and also GC8 wrx now br0. U?

NS591 Primera brO.

Brazzer subscription or acquired Tinder  ?

Yeah br0 doing well on tinder. Dont really need it tho coz random sluzzas here just adding my fb as per attached pic. 

attachicon.giflol.png

your not even DTF your just talking shit with her brO

Trolling is to strong in the blood! 

Trained yesterday evening first time in ages. Diet been shit too..back to 105kg lol. Did chest.

bench

60x7

100x7

140x7

140x7

140x6

140x6

140x5

140x5

db bench

60x9

etc..cant remember prob 5-6 sets in total.

also did bis

was weak and session felt shit

Wtf has Happened to your bench bro

Are you stopping short on your sets so you conserve energy?

You used to bench 140 x 12 didn't u?

Dont think i ever did 140x12 think that was realtalk..probably could have when was stronger coz could do 180x3, 200x1 etc but never did max reps on 140 at the time. fucked up shoulder then got sick and lost 10kg (which i got back) and benching strength hasnt returned fully and hardly even been training lately br0. last post in journal before today was last time i trained prior to yesterdays session. did 9 reps last time tried max reps of 140 failed 10th.

Suck a dick you gay fagots (Assume theres fgts reading my journal as well as br0s)

Deads

140x3 rpe 0

180x3 rpe 0

220x3 rpe 0

260x3 belt rpe 3

280x2 belt rpe 6

300x1 belt rpe 8

300x1 belt+straps coz different callous rip off on first 300kg set.rpe 8

Also doing shoulders. Was good. Fucked afterwards (figuratively and literally).

Suck a dick you gay fagots (Assume theres fgts reading my journal as well as br0s)

Deads

140x3 rpe 0

180x3 rpe 0

220x3 rpe 0

260x3 belt rpe 3

280x2 belt rpe 6

300x1 belt rpe 8

Deads

140x3 rpe 0

180x3 rpe 0

220x3 rpe 0

260x3 belt rpe 3

280x2 belt rpe 6

300x1 belt rpe 8

How long its been since last Deadlifts? Cbf reading through old journals

Posting for HU GH cos hes banned:

190/180/300. First 3 lift comp.

Squat: Haven't squatted in 2 months aside from comp warmup and have squatted less than 10x in last year and waa shit at them at my best so obv gonna be sht. 160 easy. 170 almost fall forwards but get anyway. 190 easy but re-cracked my broken sternum bone. Non issue for bench and deads though.

Bench. Haven't been over 140 in ages except on friday i test and go to 180. Comp lifts today 170, 180, fail 190 (weak plus setup wrong)

Deadlifts. Fail 260 coz lift tiny bit then think im supposed to wait for a lift command so put back down then realize mistake and lift easy but fail (red lights) obv as went up then down. 300 next lift real easy. 315 last attempt get halfway up then mad nicotine gum/weak legs shakes. Not gonna get it but close. Drop bar from halfway coz raging. Grip not issue at all though which im stoked about.

Good comp. Keen to train for and do proper one. So gonna start squatting again. Hopefully can somehow make my sternum heal stronger so not keep breaking from 180kg squats

post-5196-0-00884800-1425804298_thumb.jp

post-5196-0-16231200-1425804304_thumb.jp

post-5196-0-77277800-1425805321_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...