Hu Gh

109kg today. Equal heaviest ive been but leaner this time and bigger upper body coz legs smaller lol.

My training has actually been pretty average lately..been skipping a lot of days and my diet was shit but thats fixed now. Definitely not the strongest ive been but hopefully I get there again before I temporarily give up on consistent training again

f*ck you're a mutant! what's the diet like?

To be honest its been crap except for the previous week. Was at 107 (gaining weight) three-four weeks ago then dropped to 105 before getting up to 109. Duramine and orals combined killed appetite.

Atm i drink 3-4L milk at work every day then have 6x(24g protein) servings whey protein. So 234g already.Then on top of that my normal food which would be 500-1000g (raw weight) meat (100-200g protein roughly?) plus maybe 400g carbs from pasta/rice/oats. Then 1-2L soft drink id estimate.

Dunno exact macros but who cares?  thats pretty much it most days.

I get same thing at night if I wake up thirsty and drink milk. At work I drink plenty of water too because 10h days in 32-37deg c normally. my thoughts would be that milk isnt really dehydrating but it shit at hydrating yet makes you feel like youre hydrated temporarily when you wake up at night and drink it. Maybe have equal amount water too br0

Most credible (relatively new) poster in a long time, looking stupid big bro. Plans for the stage this year?

lol cheers br0 but im hardly a new member. .prev accs just been banned. dont have any interest in competing in bodybuilding atm. Thinking of doing couple pl comps though

What happened to your missus brO?

Had a few arguments with her coz she was acting jealous saying im looking at other girls hard out etc when I wasnt. Argument go on for days each time coz she always keep bringing it up and waste precious gym and sleep time (I get 4 hours free time per day if I get 8h sleep).

Told her next time she accuses me of bs I leave and it happened a week later so packed my shit in my hilux and drove off. That was about 4 months ago br0.

Had a few arguments with her coz she was acting jealous saying im looking at other girls hard out etc when I wasnt. Argument go on for days each time coz she always keep bringing it up and waste precious gym and sleep time (I get 4 hours free time per day if I get 8h sleep).

Told her next time she accuses me of bs I leave and it happened a week later so packed my shit in my hilux and drove off. That was about 4 months ago br0.

Cool brO. Hey I was wondering the other day, what kind of car do you have? Kk thx

Cool brO. Hey I was wondering the other day, what kind of car do you have? Kk thx

LN106 hilux and also GC8 wrx now br0. U?