Frenzy

FUBU

Can you still buy frenzy in New Zealand? My mate told me that Frenzy is completely banned now. Why does the government ban the good shit and yet, they let smokers keep on smoking themselves into an early grave. How f%cked up is this shenanigans! Hell, even more people die from binge drinking and the stupid f%cken government still does nothing about it. If I want to risk killing myself drinking frenzy then I should f%cken be allowed too. I lost a lot of weight using the good ol' Jack3d and I always felt like I was on top of the world when I was taking it. I never felt like being suicidal or like I was high on drugs in, anyway, shape, or form. It's times like this when I wish I was an American citizen and supplements like Jack3d and Frenzy are still legal. Our government needs a swift steel cap boot to the buttocks.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a moaning whore, I know.

Well considering past cases in Armerica I would prefer to be in a country like New Zealand were there is better control on things. 

Even the food they eat there is pumped with all kinds of hormones and rubbish, I wouldn't live there. The quality of food is terrible also IMO. 

Did you not read about the case with the DNP? Something like that shouldn't be so easily marketed. 

Pre-workouts are a joke anyway, who needs that rubbish to amp themselves up? Obviously people become reliant on these supplements and are religious about them like yourself.... good like fighting a pointless fight bro..  

i agree with jimmy bro on pre workouts

in my opinion (obv not everyone will agree) if you need pre workouts then most likely:

1. you are not getting enough sleep (im guilty of this, unavoidable)

2. diet is shit (guilty of this also lol)

3. attitude/motivation is shit (im good on this one)

fair enough if you been flat out with physical job etc etc then ocasionally might need them on a particularly bad day but if you need to use stimulants often/all the time to lift then maybe golf or table tennis is more suitable to your lifestyle

i agree with jimmy bro on pre workouts

in my opinion (obv not everyone will agree) if you need pre workouts then most likely:

1. you are not getting enough sleep (im guilty of this, unavoidable)

2. diet is shit (guilty of this also lol)

3. attitude/motivation is shit (im good on this one)

fair enough if you been flat out with physical job etc etc then ocasionally might need them on a particularly bad day but if you need to use stimulants often/all the time to lift then maybe golf or table tennis is more suitable to your lifestyle

Agree, but DMAA with beta alanine was pretty cool.  Can't believe it was only 2 or 3 years ago...

I guess ya have to question your PWO supp when it is a legit Friday night party drink