Your secrets to making broccoli and cauliflower enjoyable?

crazyfacials

I get a couple of them $2 bags of coli and broc from the frozen section (typically Countdown) Don't defrost just straight into nuker and it's nice as hell.

Every day for months that's my veg with a roast meat and kumie for lunch.

Snap frozen like that it tastes so damn nice and fresh, has all the good crap locked in, and super simple and quick.

How much you talking you'd have in a week?

Just chuck some frozen ones in a blender with barley and wheatgrass powder, water add a bit of fruit for taste..in fact you could do this with most leafy greens if u cbf...then down the hatch..I do this sometimes for my kids..I found that the longer veges stayed on their plate..well the longer they stayed there..hide it in there with some yoghurt..or whatever..if u wana be hardcore look up Victoria Buetenkos book..green for life..bit off topic now..so so sorry...(not)

I get a couple of them $2 bags of coli and broc from the frozen section (typically Countdown) Don't defrost just straight into nuker and it's nice as hell.

Every day for months that's my veg with a roast meat and kumie for lunch.

Snap frozen like that it tastes so damn nice and fresh, has all the good crap locked in, and super simple and quick.

How much you talking you'd have in a week?

Pretty much what I do, ...but as of late been sprinkling random spices on it for trail and error taste