KFC Double Down Dog

Pseudonym

Fucks me off these "nutritionists" etc getting all butthurt "i can feel my arterys clogging just looking at it" get fucked. Plenty worse foods out there. Look up the fkn macros of a big mac combo or fish and chips or butter chicken or basically any other fast food. Half the subway footlongs are >1000cals and theyre the supposedly healthy option. Wake the fck up lol

Yeah also from memory double down has something like 50g protein (correct me if im wrong)

Prob perf macros for keto haha

50g protein from shit sources. Thais love these sorta sausages. Variations of these sausages are in all the 7/11 over there. They smell and look like arse too scared to try one I hate to imagine what is in it. I assume Philippines is a lot like thailand except they speak better English.

Fucks me off these "nutritionists" etc getting all butthurt "i can feel my arterys clogging just looking at it" get fucked. Plenty worse foods out there. Look up the fkn macros of a big mac combo or fish and chips or butter chicken or basically any other fast food. Half the subway footlongs are >1000cals and theyre the supposedly healthy option. Wake the fck up lol

Better yet - take an entirely RAW, organic, paleo, clean, phaggot diet; now eat 20% more calories than required for caloric balance.  Yup, still a fat f*ck and going strong.  But one who lectures about their phaggot diet and how good they feel.  When the f*ck did nutrition and dietetics become about feelings?

Calories from craft brewed beers and organic wines obviously don't count towards caloric intake either.

Edit: Damned right I want a double down dog.  Strong tease Speedo, strong tease!