XT Whey Protein

lucky legs

I bought some of this to try (first ever Protein powder) I don't mind the taste, but it makes me feel uncomfortably full for a long time.

I tried a standard dose and was full for a half a day !

I cut it in half this morning with my usual breakfast, and whilst less so, it still did not feel right, and chugged through my lunch :-(  

The next step will be to chop it in half again - 1 tbs (5 gms protein)

Is this normal for some people or have I bought a crap product ?

dunno that product, can you link us so we can check the ingredients?

without knowing much more about the product most i can say is there is a high chance it's not too good a product (low quality) along with you having some level of lactose intolerance that is causing these issues for you.

if you still want to try ease your self in to it, don't bother with 5g stick with the standard serve (usually 30-40g scoop) once a day, mix it with 300-400ml of water and not milk. the taste might take some getting used to (or you may find you prefer it). depending on the product, it might still be thick in that much water but try your best to take it down like that rather than turning it into a 1L shake as that could bloat you a bit too.

I just found this -- http://slamxt.co.nz/products/chocolate/

It has WPC - L- Glutamine, natural flavours, cocoa powder, sucralose, thickener, & salt.

The sodium seems high at 714 mg per 100 gms.

The first full scoop I had was with water.

This morning I mixed half a scoop with my muesli and it blended in well.

I have watered down coconut cream instead of cows milk with my breakfast. I dropped cows milk about 6 weeks ago as an experiment.

I was reading about how cows milk is made for Calves, although I got through over a half century on the sh*t  :pfft:

Oh for fucks sakes lucky legs. Jimmybro was only joking. The whole idea of soy causing gyno was disproven something like 20 years ago. Soy contains isoflavones, which are plant nutrients that can act like estrogen in the body, ie the receptors or whatever. However, they are much weaker than your estrogen and can in some cases actually act as mild estrogen blockers I think.

Anyway, you would have to drink two gallons of soy everyday to have even the possibility of gyno. And by the way you can find phytoestrogens in rice, broccoli, heaps of other vegetables, not just soy. So should we stop eating those too?

Ask daz he would probably know more about all this.

Daz knows same amount as anyone else he just reads shit that other phaggots post online and regurgitates it here which is useful to a point although info is always questionable when the advice one year contradicts the advice of the previous year. E.g. 2013 year of the AI...2014 year of the SERM

Gyzz if u ate meat and had got weaned off your mums tits before age 13 you probably would be less of a little bitch.

As for soy milk you might as well go on the pill br0.

Oh for fucks sakes lucky legs. Jimmybro was only joking. The whole idea of soy causing gyno was disproven something like 20 years ago. Soy contains isoflavones, which are plant nutrients that can act like estrogen in the body, ie the receptors or whatever. However, they are much weaker than your estrogen and can in some cases actually act as mild estrogen blockers I think.

Anyway, you would have to drink two gallons of soy everyday to have even the possibility of gyno. And by the way you can find phytoestrogens in rice, broccoli, heaps of other vegetables, not just soy. So should we stop eating those too?

Ask daz he would probably know more about all this.

LOL, yeah mate I get it.

I'd probably have to drink four gallons of soy a day, given there aint much titty on this boy  :pfft: