NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
daywalker

suggestions on a mass cycle

hey everyone.

A little bored at the moment so im thinking of what I want to run as a next cycle in a few months time. 

I'm going to go for a bulk up and hopefully bump up to about 105 kg lean (after a cut of course). im at about 96kg now at 174cm. Itll be a bit of a dirty bulk because i just like eating food too much haha. 

anyway, heres what im thinking,

week 1-10; test p 150mg/week

week 1-8 ; tren ace 350mg/week

week 1-(unsure of how long to run); anadrol 50mg/day

pct of nolva, clomid and armosin. 

itll be the first time ive used tren so not quite sure what to expect of that. 

also first time using anadrol aswell. 

input is appreciated, so is criticism as long its constructive. 

cheers

How about Porridge-abol, steak-abol, and rice-abol???

Haven't used Tren nor A50 before?? well these are no good to you ATM

Whats wrong with Test E? 

You want suggestions on a MASS cycle

EAT CLEAN CALS!!!  Test E @5-750p/w Front load with the Prop.

hey everyone.

A little bored at the moment so im thinking of what I want to run as a next cycle in a few months time. 

I'm going to go for a bulk up and hopefully bump up to about 105 kg lean (after a cut of course). im at about 96kg now at 174cm. Itll be a bit of a dirty bulk because i just like eating food too much haha. 

cheers

Anadol is a short term bulking compound meant to be used in the last few days pre-contest, whilst at a very low BF%...

Rather than dirty bulk, then cut, why not eat more responsibly negating the necessity to at some point to drop calories below baseline and lose some of your gains in the process...

Daz won't it cause a lot of bloat though, especially noticeable when you already dry? And also wasn't anadrol supposed to be shit for gaining muscle. Idk i forget.

You will note from my previous quote:

Anadol is a short term bulking compound meant to be used in the last few days pre-contest, whilst at a very low BF%...

​Anadrol (Oxymetholone) is an excellent tool short term only (just a few days) to volumize muscle pre-contest... In this context its use is highly recommended..

If not in single digit BF% then its like most orals a waste (over the long term)...

hey everyone.

cheers

Rather than dirty bulk, then cut, why not eat more responsibly negating the necessity to at some point to drop calories below baseline and lose some of your gains in the process...

Jimmy the bull took Anadrol for months at a time! 

I've previously taken 150mg/day with 80mg dbol/day + Test + Deca..

From personal experience its only effects are a short term gain in size and weight, not worth the side effects...

Gains are very noticeable at that dosage... :-)

Well it makes you stronger which makes you gain more muscle... If you used it as a kickstart or in the middle of the cycle for 4-6 weeks that would be an awesome addition. It's really just like a higher dose of Dbol in the way it makes u feel and perform. There really is very little noticeable difference. Perhaps on paper there are differences but what matters is what it does compared to what it's meant to do.

How about Porridge-abol, steak-abol, and rice-abol???

Haven't used Tren nor A50 before?? well these are no good to you ATM

Whats wrong with Test E?

You want suggestions on a MASS cycle

EAT CLEAN CALS!!! Test E @5-750p/w Front load with the Prop.

nothing wrong with test e. I've already ran a few test e cycles, with dbol aswell, and have tried npp.

just looking at other compounds

hey everyone.

cheers

I've figured out that I have to eat over 5000 cals a day to grow. up to 6000 sometimes and eating this much clean food is an effort especially with other commitments. but I get what your saying. it'll be during winter so I'm not too worried bout excess fat gain

Idk bro. We're similar height and I'm only 88kg so I'm not in position to give advice. Done 875 test e and 700 tren ace in lead up to worlds and got good gains though. Haven't tried low test high tren tho

Idk bro. We're similar height and I'm only 88kg so I'm not in position to give advice. Done 875 test e and 700 tren ace in lead up to worlds and got good gains though. Haven't tried low test high tren tho

you get any mental sides having test higher than tren?

seems completely different person to person, some swear by intense mental sides, others say its bs

It aint bs bro! Some cunts get gyno on f*ck all Test some can run 2g get nuthin same with tren the lucky ones get no mental sides some do.

Tren definatley stuffs with my head to the point where i want to pull the pin,  sweating like a rapist day and night i can put up with but the constant agitation and short temper i don't need nor want, BUT nuthin beats Tren for body re-comp IMO anyway.

all help is appreciated tho. ill admit i am heavier but the only lift i come close to yours is bench at about 170ish. but ive had pretty bad knee injuries that stop me squating and deadlifting heavy

Low test high tren seems to be very popular these days i personally don,t like this idea It also seems to be very popular with alot of the bikini men competitors i talk to in gyms FYI none of these guys are very big or strong. Test is King. Tren without test is useless for gaining mass and also bad for your health in general High test and moderate tren = more muscle and if your one of those pussys that complain or worry about a little water retention then you deserve to be small Peace out and stay safe

Some science on Trenbolone:

Trenbolone - Part One - Does it Aromatize?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/782871 - Neumann F (1976)

Trenbolone exerts a variety of anti-estrogenic effects, perhaps through hypothalamic feedback inhibition of the production of testosterone (a substrate necessary for endogenous 17β-E2/Estradiol biosynthesis).  The compound is not estrogenic and seemingly not or only weakly progestationally active...

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/16726369 - Renaville R et al (1988)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6358174 - Fabry J et al (1983)

The mechanism(s) through which trenbolone alters estrogenic activity remain to be elucidated but may be related to the inhibition of endogenous androgen synthesis (presumably through pituitary or hypothalamic feedback inhibition) and/or altered expression or activity of the aromatase enzyme.  To summarize, trenbolone is not a substrate for the aromatase enzyme, but may exert both anti- and pro-estrogenic effects, with the bulk being anti-estrogenic.

Trenblone - Part Two - How Good is it for Building Mass?

The ability for trenbolone to promote growth is very well known.  There are many studies that exist which have shown total body and skeletal muscle mass growth in various animals (bovine, rodents, etc).  Here are some of the more famous studies for those wanting to review before we move along.

K.Y. Chung, B.J. Johnson - Application of cellular mechanisms to growth and development of food producing animals -J Anim Sci, 86 (2008), pp. E226 E235

R.J. Heitzman - The effectiveness of anabolic agents in increasing rate of growth in farm animals, report on experiments in cattle - Environ Qual Saf Suppl (1976), pp. 89-98

P.J. Buttery, B.G. Vernon, J.T. Pearson - Anabolic agents some thoughts on their mode of action - Proc Nutr Soc, 37 (1978), pp. 311?315

Now, we can break most of the studies out into two distinct categories...first, those studies which administered trenbolone alone and those which administered trenbolone alongside 17β-E2 (estradiol).  Here is where it gets interesting...there is a lot of support for the theory that growth is superior when trenbolone is administered with estradiol than when it is administered without.  This suggests that estradiol enhances the anabolic effects of trenbolone.  Although the exact means by which estrogenic substances increase lean mass growth is not entirely understood, most believe it involves an indirect action on the pituitary that causes a release of bovine GH and a direct action on skeletal muscle receptors (Preston, 1987).  Whereas androgens seem to exert only a direct growth effect on receptor sites in muscle tissues...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9331864 - Henricks DM (1997) - Serum concentrations of trenbolone-17 beta and estradiol-17 beta and performance of heifers treated with trenbolone acetate, melengestrol acetate, or estradiol-17 beta.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8617656 - Herschler et al (1995) - Production responses to various doses and ratios of estradiol benzoate and trenbolone acetate implants in steers and heifers.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/685099 - Galbraith and Watson (1978) - Performance, blood and carcase characteristics of finishing steers treated with trenbolone acetate and hexoestrol.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/573255 - Heitzman RJ (1979) - Effects of implanting prepuberal dairy heifers with anabolic steroids on hormonal status, puberty and parturition.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9159272 - Foutz CP et al (1997) - Anabolic implant effects on steer performance, carcass traits, subprimal yields, and longissimus muscle properties.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17431051 - Schneider et al (2007) - Effects of heifer finishing implants on beef carcass traits and longissimus tenderness.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1526900 - Bartel et al (1992) - Trenbolone acetate/estradiol combinations in feedlot steers: dose-response and implant carrier effects.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/782875 - Heitzman's report (1976) on the anabolic growth experiments on livestock

So, a valid argument could be made that the popular "low test / moderate mast / high tren" stack you see preached here often is not ideal for anyone whose primary goal is gaining lean mass.

We'll talk more about trenbolone, estradiol, and fat loss in a later post but please note that most all of these studies show that marbling scores went down when trenbolone and estradiol were administered together.  This further debunks the "theory" that fat loss is greater when using trenbolone in a low estrogen state.

Please feel free to review the studies;

Trenblone - Part Three - Trenblone's Effects on Muscle

So, how exactly does trenbolone cause muscle growth?  Although the mechanisms it uses are not entirely clear, most researchers speculate that trenbolone exerts direct anabolic effects via AR activation and associated nuclear translocation/transcription (not unlike other androgens).  This is talked about further by Wilson, Lambright et al (2002).  And, before we get too far, we must remember that trenbolone actually has been demonstrated to reduce muscle protein synthesis rates.  This is far often misunderstood.  The reason growth is demonstrated during use is because it reduces muscle protein degradation rates to a greater extent.  Food for thought by those who preach its virtues as the anchor for bulking stacks.

Anyway, some literature suggests trenbolone may actually induce anabolic effects associated with either alterations to endogenous growth factors or the responsiveness of receptors in skeletal muscle to these aforementioned growth factors and IGF-1.  This makes me speculate how much of a synergy may exist by using trenbolone alongside exogenous growth hormone?

Where I feel trenbolone shines is during a diet.  The reason for this is that it is fantastic, as mentioned before, in preserving lean mass via its effects on the reduction of endogenous glucocorticoid activity.  It also may have the ability to suppress amino acid breakdown within the liver.  I like to recommend small amounts of trenbolone as part of any extended dieting phase for these reasons.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12441365 - Wilson, Lambright et al (2002) - In vitro and in vivo effects of 17beta-trenbolone: a feedlot effluent contaminant.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1154211/ - Ballard and Francis (1983) - Effects of anabolic agents on protein breakdown in L6 myoblasts.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2707149 - Thompson SH et all (1989) - Trenbolone alters the responsiveness of skeletal muscle satellite cells to fibroblast growth factor and insulin-like growth factor I.

Trenbolone - Part Four - Trenbolone's Effects on Adipose Tissue

As a general rule, all androgens will produce secondary effects on lipolysis by binding with androgen receptors located in adipose tissue.  Essentially, the stronger the androgen, the higher affinity it will have with binding to these receptors.  This bind will stimulate the mobilization of fatty acids, and ultimately the oxidation of them assuming that a caloric deficit is adhered to.  Trenbolone by itself, and alongside estrogen, has been shown to reduce subcutaneous fat, intramuscular fat, and decrease muscle marbling (another measurement of intramuscular fat content).

Although, the binding of trenbolone to androgen receptors in adipose tissue is fairly straight forward, the precise mechanism(s) through which it reduces body fat remain to be determined.  Many speculate it may involve a direct stimulation of lipolysis, as demonstrated by an increased expression of enzymes involved in lipolysis in the liver, including enoyl-coA-hydratase (EnoylCoA) and acyl-coA-dehydrogenase.

In various rat studies, there has been an inability for males to gain body weight following trenbolone administration.  The speculation here is that this may result from a reduction in total body fat mass or perhaps intramuscular fat content, similar to what has been observed in other species.

K. Blouin, A. Veilleux, V. Luu-The, A. Tchernof - Androgen metabolism in adipose tissue: recent advances Mol Cell Endocrinol, 301 (2009), pp. 97?103

R.C. Herschler, A.W. Olmsted, A.J. Edwards, R.L. Hale, T. Montgomery, R.L. Preston, et al. - Production responses to various doses and ratios of estradiol benzoate and trenbolone acetate implants in steers and heifers J Anim Sci, 73 (1995), pp. 2873?2881

B.A. Reiling, D.D. Johnson - Effects of implant regimens (trenbolone acetate-estradiol administered alone or in combination with zeranol) and vitamin D3 on fresh beef color and quality J Anim Sci, 81 (2003), pp. 135?142

J.A. Samber, J.D. Tatum, M.I. Wray, W.T. Nichols, J.B. Morgan, G.C. Smith - Implant program effects on performance and carcass quality of steer calves finished for 212 days J Anim Sci, 74 (1996), pp. 1470?1476

M. Reiter, V.M. Walf, A. Christians, M.W. Pfaffl, H.H. Meyer -Modification of mRNA expression after treatment with anabolic agents and the usefulness for gene expression-biomarkers Anal Chim Acta, 586 (2007), pp. 73?81

Some other neat things that have been seen during rodent studies is trenbolone's somewhat unique abilities to decrease retroperitoneal (behind abdominal cavity), perirenal (kidney), and other fat depots.  I have been trying to get my hands on these studies however they are unpublished, as far as I know...

Time and time again, the lipolytic effects of trenbolone (enanthate) have been superior to testosterone (enanthate) in comparable exogenous doses.  Although I would urge folks not to think of trenbolone as a "fat burner", it can definitely assist one's goals when combined with a proper diet and lifestyle.

Why would you administer a D2 agonist for something you don't have, and something that doesn't exist..?

Trenbolone doesn't affect prolactin directly at all, and its well known that in people with high prolactin trenbolone can cause problems, but it does so by exactly the mechanism that leads it to indirectly reduce prolactin over time : Progesterone receptor antagonism and indirect lowering of estrogen by HPTA suppression.

To treat the symptoms until prolactin is lowered.

In theory it adds up to this : trenbolone is an anti-progestin. It binds the Progesterone Receptor and causes the exact opposite effects of progesterone (progesterone is used to increase stamina in racehorses, tren does the opposite, progesterone increases fat deposition. It's also a potent androgen that drastically shuts down HPTA if its not already shut down, and when simultaneously adding tren and lowering estrogen (by lowering wet compounds and/or using anti-e's) you actually create a problem where there might not be one.

To understand this you need to understand how prolactin works for the pregnant female. During pregnancy estrogen and progesterone are very high. The high estrogen causes high prolactin, but both estrogen and progesterone actually inhibit the prolactin from doing anything. Post-partum there is a sharp drop in estrogen and progesterone, and a stimulus to the nipple that combine to cause lactation. Translate that to an AAS user with high prolactin, whether its from previous use of estrogenic compounds, xenoestrogens, prolactinoma, you name it, and you suddenly lower estrogen and administer an anti-progestin. And then you get a little paranoid over an itchy nipple and you start touching it (I kid you not, there is an actual study showing that lactation in men with gyno is the result of self-manipulation) and bam, perfect storm. But if there is no continuous stimulus and estrogen and progesterone are out of the mix, with time trenbolone will actually reduce prolactin.

Some science on Trenbolone:

Trenbolone - Part One - Does it Aromatize?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/782871 - Neumann F (1976)

Trenbolone exerts a variety of anti-estrogenic effects, perhaps through hypothalamic feedback inhibition of the production of testosterone (a substrate necessary for endogenous 17β-E2/Estradiol biosynthesis). The compound is not estrogenic and seemingly not or only weakly progestationally active...

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/16726369 - Renaville R et al (1988)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6358174 - Fabry J et al (1983)

The mechanism(s) through which trenbolone alters estrogenic activity remain to be elucidated but may be related to the inhibition of endogenous androgen synthesis (presumably through pituitary or hypothalamic feedback inhibition) and/or altered expression or activity of the aromatase enzyme. To summarize, trenbolone is not a substrate for the aromatase enzyme, but may exert both anti- and pro-estrogenic effects, with the bulk being anti-estrogenic.

Trenblone - Part Two - How Good is it for Building Mass?

The ability for trenbolone to promote growth is very well known. There are many studies that exist which have shown total body and skeletal muscle mass growth in various animals (bovine, rodents, etc). Here are some of the more famous studies for those wanting to review before we move along.

K.Y. Chung, B.J. Johnson - Application of cellular mechanisms to growth and development of food producing animals -J Anim Sci, 86 (2008), pp. E226 E235

R.J. Heitzman - The effectiveness of anabolic agents in increasing rate of growth in farm animals, report on experiments in cattle - Environ Qual Saf Suppl (1976), pp. 89-98

P.J. Buttery, B.G. Vernon, J.T. Pearson - Anabolic agents some thoughts on their mode of action - Proc Nutr Soc, 37 (1978), pp. 311?315

Now, we can break most of the studies out into two distinct categories...first, those studies which administered trenbolone alone and those which administered trenbolone alongside 17β-E2 (estradiol). Here is where it gets interesting...there is a lot of support for the theory that growth is superior when trenbolone is administered with estradiol than when it is administered without. This suggests that estradiol enhances the anabolic effects of trenbolone. Although the exact means by which estrogenic substances increase lean mass growth is not entirely understood, most believe it involves an indirect action on the pituitary that causes a release of bovine GH and a direct action on skeletal muscle receptors (Preston, 1987). Whereas androgens seem to exert only a direct growth effect on receptor sites in muscle tissues...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9331864 - Henricks DM (1997) - Serum concentrations of trenbolone-17 beta and estradiol-17 beta and performance of heifers treated with trenbolone acetate, melengestrol acetate, or estradiol-17 beta.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8617656 - Herschler et al (1995) - Production responses to various doses and ratios of estradiol benzoate and trenbolone acetate implants in steers and heifers.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/685099 - Galbraith and Watson (1978) - Performance, blood and carcase characteristics of finishing steers treated with trenbolone acetate and hexoestrol.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/573255 - Heitzman RJ (1979) - Effects of implanting prepuberal dairy heifers with anabolic steroids on hormonal status, puberty and parturition.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9159272 - Foutz CP et al (1997) - Anabolic implant effects on steer performance, carcass traits, subprimal yields, and longissimus muscle properties.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17431051 - Schneider et al (2007) - Effects of heifer finishing implants on beef carcass traits and longissimus tenderness.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1526900 - Bartel et al (1992) - Trenbolone acetate/estradiol combinations in feedlot steers: dose-response and implant carrier effects.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/782875 - Heitzman's report (1976) on the anabolic growth experiments on livestock

So, a valid argument could be made that the popular "low test / moderate mast / high tren" stack you see preached here often is not ideal for anyone whose primary goal is gaining lean mass.

We'll talk more about trenbolone, estradiol, and fat loss in a later post but please note that most all of these studies show that marbling scores went down when trenbolone and estradiol were administered together. This further debunks the "theory" that fat loss is greater when using trenbolone in a low estrogen state.

Please feel free to review the studies;

Trenblone - Part Three - Trenblone's Effects on Muscle

So, how exactly does trenbolone cause muscle growth? Although the mechanisms it uses are not entirely clear, most researchers speculate that trenbolone exerts direct anabolic effects via AR activation and associated nuclear translocation/transcription (not unlike other androgens). This is talked about further by Wilson, Lambright et al (2002). And, before we get too far, we must remember that trenbolone actually has been demonstrated to reduce muscle protein synthesis rates. This is far often misunderstood. The reason growth is demonstrated during use is because it reduces muscle protein degradation rates to a greater extent. Food for thought by those who preach its virtues as the anchor for bulking stacks.

Anyway, some literature suggests trenbolone may actually induce anabolic effects associated with either alterations to endogenous growth factors or the responsiveness of receptors in skeletal muscle to these aforementioned growth factors and IGF-1. This makes me speculate how much of a synergy may exist by using trenbolone alongside exogenous growth hormone?

Where I feel trenbolone shines is during a diet. The reason for this is that it is fantastic, as mentioned before, in preserving lean mass via its effects on the reduction of endogenous glucocorticoid activity. It also may have the ability to suppress amino acid breakdown within the liver. I like to recommend small amounts of trenbolone as part of any extended dieting phase for these reasons.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12441365 - Wilson, Lambright et al (2002) - In vitro and in vivo effects of 17beta-trenbolone: a feedlot effluent contaminant.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1154211/ - Ballard and Francis (1983) - Effects of anabolic agents on protein breakdown in L6 myoblasts.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2707149 - Thompson SH et all (1989) - Trenbolone alters the responsiveness of skeletal muscle satellite cells to fibroblast growth factor and insulin-like growth factor I.

Trenbolone - Part Four - Trenbolone's Effects on Adipose Tissue

As a general rule, all androgens will produce secondary effects on lipolysis by binding with androgen receptors located in adipose tissue. Essentially, the stronger the androgen, the higher affinity it will have with binding to these receptors. This bind will stimulate the mobilization of fatty acids, and ultimately the oxidation of them assuming that a caloric deficit is adhered to. Trenbolone by itself, and alongside estrogen, has been shown to reduce subcutaneous fat, intramuscular fat, and decrease muscle marbling (another measurement of intramuscular fat content).

Although, the binding of trenbolone to androgen receptors in adipose tissue is fairly straight forward, the precise mechanism(s) through which it reduces body fat remain to be determined. Many speculate it may involve a direct stimulation of lipolysis, as demonstrated by an increased expression of enzymes involved in lipolysis in the liver, including enoyl-coA-hydratase (EnoylCoA) and acyl-coA-dehydrogenase.

In various rat studies, there has been an inability for males to gain body weight following trenbolone administration. The speculation here is that this may result from a reduction in total body fat mass or perhaps intramuscular fat content, similar to what has been observed in other species.

K. Blouin, A. Veilleux, V. Luu-The, A. Tchernof - Androgen metabolism in adipose tissue: recent advances Mol Cell Endocrinol, 301 (2009), pp. 97?103

R.C. Herschler, A.W. Olmsted, A.J. Edwards, R.L. Hale, T. Montgomery, R.L. Preston, et al. - Production responses to various doses and ratios of estradiol benzoate and trenbolone acetate implants in steers and heifers J Anim Sci, 73 (1995), pp. 2873?2881

B.A. Reiling, D.D. Johnson - Effects of implant regimens (trenbolone acetate-estradiol administered alone or in combination with zeranol) and vitamin D3 on fresh beef color and quality J Anim Sci, 81 (2003), pp. 135?142

J.A. Samber, J.D. Tatum, M.I. Wray, W.T. Nichols, J.B. Morgan, G.C. Smith - Implant program effects on performance and carcass quality of steer calves finished for 212 days J Anim Sci, 74 (1996), pp. 1470?1476

M. Reiter, V.M. Walf, A. Christians, M.W. Pfaffl, H.H. Meyer -Modification of mRNA expression after treatment with anabolic agents and the usefulness for gene expression-biomarkers Anal Chim Acta, 586 (2007), pp. 73?81

Some other neat things that have been seen during rodent studies is trenbolone's somewhat unique abilities to decrease retroperitoneal (behind abdominal cavity), perirenal (kidney), and other fat depots. I have been trying to get my hands on these studies however they are unpublished, as far as I know...

Time and time again, the lipolytic effects of trenbolone (enanthate) have been superior to testosterone (enanthate) in comparable exogenous doses. Although I would urge folks not to think of trenbolone as a "fat burner", it can definitely assist one's goals when combined with a proper diet and lifestyle.

Why would you administer a D2 agonist for something you don't have, and something that doesn't exist..?

Trenbolone doesn't affect prolactin directly at all, and its well known that in people with high prolactin trenbolone can cause problems, but it does so by exactly the mechanism that leads it to indirectly reduce prolactin over time : Progesterone receptor antagonism and indirect lowering of estrogen by HPTA suppression.

To treat the symptoms until prolactin is lowered.

In theory it adds up to this : trenbolone is an anti-progestin. It binds the Progesterone Receptor and causes the exact opposite effects of progesterone (progesterone is used to increase stamina in racehorses, tren does the opposite, progesterone increases fat deposition. It's also a potent androgen that drastically shuts down HPTA if its not already shut down, and when simultaneously adding tren and lowering estrogen (by lowering wet compounds and/or using anti-e's) you actually create a problem where there might not be one.

To understand this you need to understand how prolactin works for the pregnant female. During pregnancy estrogen and progesterone are very high. The high estrogen causes high prolactin, but both estrogen and progesterone actually inhibit the prolactin from doing anything. Post-partum there is a sharp drop in estrogen and progesterone, and a stimulus to the nipple that combine to cause lactation. Translate that to an AAS user with high prolactin, whether its from previous use of estrogenic compounds, xenoestrogens, prolactinoma, you name it, and you suddenly lower estrogen and administer an anti-progestin. And then you get a little paranoid over an itchy nipple and you start touching it (I kid you not, there is an actual study showing that lactation in men with gyno is the result of self-manipulation) and bam, perfect storm. But if there is no continuous stimulus and estrogen and progesterone are out of the mix, with time trenbolone will actually reduce prolactin.

Lol someone read it and post cliffs

• Tren does not aromatize and is anti estrogenic but has some estrogenic properties
  • Tren is shown to give more gains when estrogen is present (ie gear that converts)
  • This has something to do with gh
  • But also because your taking more fking gear
  • This is supposedly better for getting lean too. I.e take more test.

Dont understand the rest of the article.

• Tren does not aromatize and is anti estrogenic but has some estrogenic properties
  • Tren is shown to give more gains when estrogen is present (ie gear that converts)
  • This has something to do with gh
  • But also because your taking more fking gear
  • This is supposedly better for getting lean too. I.e take more test.
Dont understand the rest of the article.

Thx br0