The Pushup Challenge

Pseudonym

Hey Pseudo thanks for running the competition, it is great to have something to challenge us to achieve more!

Could I ask for a medium shirt, the large fits me well off season but as I come down in body fat it is better to have a smaller one to fit better. He he makes me feel less like I am getting scrawny!

Thank you once again.

nice! congrats to the winners, i would say that was a really successful comp. awesome to see all the late entries can only begin to imagine the kind of pumps you guys dealing with on 60+ reps lol good ol' gymnation entertainment. looking forward to seeing more comps like this in future. what next, pullups (bodyweight and weighted categories?)  i know majorflav said he won't stand a chance but part of me thinks his competitiveness will drive him through to something worth seeing lol

nice! congrats to the winners, i would say that was a really successful comp. awesome to see all the late entries can only begin to imagine the kind of pumps you guys dealing with on 60+ reps lol good ol' gymnation entertainment. looking forward to seeing more comps like this in future. what next, pullups (bodyweight and weighted categories?)  i know majorflav said he won't stand a chance but part of me thinks his competitiveness will drive him through to something worth seeing lol

Haha yeah mayne ill still try give it a go 25reps is the most iv ever done last year so id lose.But be cool to see a pullup comp.

Jimmybro - pretty sneaky ay coming in right at the last minute lol but i supose if people had higher numbers they may have put them up.

Thanks everyone was a cool lil comp will be waiting for next one!!!!!