The Pushup Challenge

Pseudonym

Oooh, I counted 67 - is that right, Skeletor? That puts you in the lead. For now... :D

Yeah I think it was around that.  Haha not for long though , im sure there will be a truck load of uploads pumping through tonight. Hopefully they jam the server and none will come through :pfft: .  Surely someone who does these regularly will be up around the hundy mark.  I know Jason Semmler the aussie bench champ who weighs over 130kg can do 100.

Haha! Ooh, sneaky strategy, Majorflavazz! (Although the best part of this comp was seeing you guys battle it out with each other, so next time I think we might auto-extend it like a TradeMe auction. That could be cool.)

Anyway, well done Majorflavazz - that's a hard-earned Gymnation tshirt right there! The shirts are quite tight-fit, so I just hope the 3XL is big enough for you... :o Or you could have a singlet, which is more of a regular cut. PM your choice, and your address.

Congrats to Rebel too - now you've got a spare shirt for when the other's in the wash. Same again?

And thanks to everyone else who entered. Ryanstyles, Skeletor... you guys were damn close! Next time, eh? :)