NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

The Pushup Challenge

Hack i use to do 100 of these in a minute @114kg bodyweight,had a go tonight just managed 65reps nose touch ground and lower chest aswell but my tshirt was abit loose and couldnt see it properly ,i did get a vid of it but dont like it ill have another go 2mrw.

Just had a quick crack on my smoko break . Did 64 . First time ive done a pushup in years . Got a vid but I reckon ill be good for 70+ on a good day when im not already tired. Will post 64 vid if I don't though .

Oooh, I counted 67 - is that right, Skeletor? That puts you in the lead. For now... :D

Yeah I think it was around that.  Haha not for long though , im sure there will be a truck load of uploads pumping through tonight. Hopefully they jam the server and none will come through :pfft: .  Surely someone who does these regularly will be up around the hundy mark.  I know Jason Semmler the aussie bench champ who weighs over 130kg can do 100.

Haha! Ooh, sneaky strategy, Majorflavazz! (Although the best part of this comp was seeing you guys battle it out with each other, so next time I think we might auto-extend it like a TradeMe auction. That could be cool.)

Anyway, well done Majorflavazz - that's a hard-earned Gymnation tshirt right there! The shirts are quite tight-fit, so I just hope the 3XL is big enough for you... :o Or you could have a singlet, which is more of a regular cut. PM your choice, and your address.

Congrats to Rebel too - now you've got a spare shirt for when the other's in the wash. Same again?

And thanks to everyone else who entered. Ryanstyles, Skeletor... you guys were damn close! Next time, eh? :)