Bulk protein

beefneggs123

Hi everyone,

Aside from Davis trading , anyone know of a place you can score 20-25 kg of whey?

I found Nutra whey I think they are called, they do 10kg for 280 which is on par with Davis who do concentrate at 557.

I just hit up Venom to see if theyd do a bulk sale , they have a concentrate for 130 ( 4kg) which has a 32 gram protein content, more than anyone else I found ( average 22-25 grams a serve)

Any ideas , I dont care if its unflavoured , just want high protein content and vlaue for money ( just like everyone else lol )

Cheers

Hi everyone,

Aside from Davis trading , anyone know of a place you can score 20-25 kg of whey?

I found Nutra whey I think they are called, they do 10kg for 280 which is on par with Davis who do concentrate at 557.

I just hit up Venom to see if theyd do a bulk sale , they have a concentrate for 130 ( 4kg) which has a 32 gram protein content, more than anyone else I found ( average 22-25 grams a serve)

Any ideas , I dont care if its unflavoured , just want high protein content and vlaue for money ( just like everyone else lol )

Cheers

Who cares about protein per serving size? Obv venom just has 40g serving size wheras others probably 30g. g protein/100g all you need to look at.

Hi everyone,

Cheers

Don't forget you can get the 5% discount off that nutra price at a certain shop (not sure on rules on mentioning shops so will let you google it yaself)

Hi everyone,

Cheers

Don't forget you can get the 5% discount off that nutra price at a certain shop (not sure on rules on mentioning shops so will let you google it yaself)

5% DISCOUNT are you sponsored br0

Hi everyone,

Cheers

nah but ya mother gives me free shit

Hi everyone,

Cheers

nah but ya mother gives me free shit

Such burn br0