Why Josef Rakich is full of Sh*t

GetFitNoBS

Brb finding out how to talk crown into appealing. 100% appeal would overturn the discharge (i have half a law degree im qualified to comment lolol)

Instead of pointlessly debating all of your incorrect facts, I leave you with this.

You are a jealous faggot.

(I am half a jealous faggot im qualified to comment lolol)

correct im jealous of the legitimately made portion of his success

who wouldnt be, its impressive.

my issue is that myself and others have had worse penalties for far lesser crimes, and i think it's completely bizarre that he would get a discharge

Brb finding out how to talk crown into appealing. 100% appeal would overturn the discharge (i have half a law degree im qualified to comment lolol)

Instead of pointlessly debating all of your incorrect facts, I leave you with this.

You are a jealous faggot.

(I am half a jealous faggot im qualified to comment lolol)

please debate all of the incorrect facts, if you prove us all wrong then all good i'll accept that lol

I hadn't seen the Stuff article before now. So it sounds like, at least on the evidence that was put before the court, there was quite a difference in the level of involvement between Rakich and Reeves. That would explain the judge's decision, I guess.

Although I still think we have a tendency to give more lenient sentences to people who are slightly famous. Work out the proportion of his fine compared to his income, then compare it to your own salary... it's not a lot.

This is what happens when you get a good (and expensive lawyer)

Slightly off-topic, but have you heard those radio ads for a particular defence lawyer? Can't remember her name, but the ads go something like...

"Hi, I'm ______. Have you been caught drink driving/doing drugs/etc/etc. You could lose your license, or even go to prison. You need a lawyer, and I'm good. I've helped thousands of people get off without a conviction - even repeat offenders. Let me help you..."

Oooh, it really grinds my gears! :evil:

Slightly off-topic, but have you heard those radio ads for a particular defence lawyer? Can't remember her name, but the ads go something like...

"Hi, I'm ______. Have you been caught drink driving/doing drugs/etc/etc. You could lose your license, or even go to prison. You need a lawyer, and I'm good. I've helped thousands of people get off without a conviction - even repeat offenders. Let me help you..."

LOL yup I have, yeah same here, however if you ever watch American TV it is worse since they have these adds on TV or ones that go like "If you have used X product in the last Y days/months/years then you're eligible to sue Z company"  makes their lawyers seem like cars salesmen  

Lol Tom! I agree, so many idiots on his nut and dont actually have any idea whats going on. He turned over 800k? So fucking what!? So do plenty of self employed guys. I know several self employed tradies that make more bank than Rakich but because he bought a 150k lambo instead of a work truck, boat and a clubsport commodore everyone either wants to suck him off or gets jelly as f*ck.

Guys who make actual coin dont really buy old lambos, but to each their own. Its equivalent to a highschool kid buying a 190E putting it on chromes and all his mates think hes ballin like the guy driving a brand new E63.

the dude runs a business and is obviously succesful in marketing himself particularly overseas. Dont see why you would hate on him. Just shows you're jelly as f*ck. Whats worse is the tools like freezman 4.8 or nznotsoshredder who have wet dreams about rakich and his lambo and openly conduct business in a way that makes it glaringly obvious to even the most deluded fanboy, that their lifes ambition and by extension the raison d'etre of their "business " is to facilitate the purchase of an equally attention seeking albeit cool car.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Tom! I agree, so many idiots on his nut and dont actually have any idea whats going on. He turned over 800k? So fucking what!? So do plenty of self employed guys. I know several self employed tradies that make more bank than Rakich but because he bought a 150k lambo instead of a work truck, boat and a clubsport commodore everyone either wants to suck him off or gets jelly as f*ck.

Guys who make actual coin dont really buy old lambos, but to each their own. Its equivalent to a highschool kid buying a 190E putting it on chromes and all his mates think hes ballin like the guy driving a brand new E63.

the dude runs a business and is obviously succesful in marketing himself particularly overseas. Dont see why you would hate on him. Just shows you're jelly as f*ck. Whats worse is the tools like freezman 4.8 or nznotsoshredder who have wet dreams about rakich and his lambo and openly conduct business in a way that makes it glaringly obvious to even the most deluded fanboy, that their lifes ambition and by extension the raison d'etre of their "business " is to facilitate the purchase of an equally attention seeking albeit cool car.

Wut, tradies making that cash? I fkn picked the wrong profession....

• 1 month later...