Why Josef Rakich is full of Sh*t

GetFitNoBS

Dude your a fuckin idiot! Yes the information is available for free! Its even on his site in the learn section for free! People can also clean there own houses but maids still have a job!

He builds his plans out of convenience as other people dont know, how cant figure out how, or have tried and failed!

All information about the plans are displayed before purchasing if you dont read it and then get pinged later! Whos fault is that! Is written in black and white! Pay attention to what you are purchasing. Simple as that!

If someone can make money out of sharing information that he has! Then i say well done! Hes a shit load of a better business man then alot of other people in the world and deserves to drive a lambo as far as im concerned!

They all from the Middle East and India... They stupid so they pay money for crap, hardly any will be Europeans (I doubt)... If you told these people to get a "nice physique bro" that you needed to eat dog shit they would do it.

Plenty of other bussinesses doing same shit targeting these kinds of people. More millionaires in India than people in New Zealand or some fucked up statistic like that. Indians are all fucking 'mirin' and they want muscle... Not being racist but all Indians look at me the same way I look at a hot milf (just wanna f*ck you bitch!) lol.

Only reason make lots is cause its all overseas its not just in New Zealand. He make more than anyone else over here cause they all dealing with nzifbb athletes. Also this lambo shit everyone star struck by Lamborghini it's worth like $150k plenty of people driving Mercedes and other cars worth $200k+ you all see a lambo and you all wanna lick fucken balls. The state of some of you cunts makes me sick.

And everyone also all dazed bout how he got off so lightly... Yeah lack of evidence.... Well you know why there was a lack of evidence don't you?

They all from the Middle East and India... They stupid so they pay money for crap, hardly any will be Europeans (I doubt)... If you told these people to get a "nice physique bro" that you needed to eat dog shit they would do it.

Plenty of other bussinesses doing same shit targeting these kinds of people. More millionaires in India than people in New Zealand or some fucked up statistic like that. Indians are all fucking 'mirin' and they want muscle... Not being racist but all Indians look at me the same way I look at a hot milf (just wanna f*ck you bitch!) lol.

Only reason make lots is cause its all overseas its not just in New Zealand. He make more than anyone else over here cause they all dealing with nzifbb athletes. Also this lambo shit everyone star struck by Lamborghini it's worth like $150k plenty of people driving Mercedes and other cars worth $200k+ you all see a lambo and you all wanna lick fucken balls. The state of some of you cunts makes me sick.

And everyone also all dazed bout how he got off so lightly... Yeah lack of evidence.... Well you know why there was a lack of evidence don't you?

Buying lambo just means youre retard with money. If I wasnt able to sell vehicle id rather have my 4x4 hilux. Better to buy property than an impractical car that a $30k gtr sklyine would shit all over

You mean good source of evidence.... haha 

Can confirm. The dude I know who paid for his program is Indian.

Is this really a thing??  How can (stereotyped) Indians study engineering at MIT but not comprehend nutrition 101?

The state of this world...

i think potentially because indians genetics aren't usually great so they find it harder than most to see even beginner gains so they think there is some kind of magic recipe or diet or pill or whatever that they are missing out on that non indians take to see results, so more vulnerable to snake oil (or shitty diet plan) salesmen etc

his gf was working at police at the time before she got 'dismissed'? 

Whos keen to go into business with me?  We will promote looking strong AND being strong at the same time. Do some meal plans , few videos showing how awesome we are and promise guys if they follow our exact plan they can double there bench, squat and dead in 3 months and for a lot of people it will actually work because they will stop eating shit and follow our meal plan we give them , post a few instructional vids on correct form with a simple and easy to follow 12 week progressive overload scheme .  We will call it a fancy name and get heaps of people who just didn't know the simple basics sign up at $99 a pop and ill buy that 2014 Dodge Challenger ive been looking at.   Just need someone clever at putting together a decent website. It will be a complete change for them and they will definitely see results.

JR earns half a milly and spends over 1/5 of it, on a car? Whuuutttt

Confidence in his next year of sales? Lol.

JR seems like a bit of a tool, but if he's making that kindve bank. I'm sure he couldn't give a shit what we think of him.

If you had 500000 sitting in front of you, and all you had to do was sell a harmless lie, would you do it?

Whos keen to go into business with me?  We will promote looking strong AND being strong at the same time. Do some meal plans , few videos showing how awesome we are and promise guys if they follow our exact plan they can double there bench, squat and dead in 3 months and for a lot of people it will actually work because they will stop eating shit and follow our meal plan we give them , post a few instructional vids on correct form with a simple and easy to follow 12 week progressive overload scheme .  We will call it a fancy name and get heaps of people who just didn't know the simple basics sign up at $99 a pop and ill buy that 2014 Dodge Challenger ive been looking at.   Just need someone clever at putting together a decent website. It will be a complete change for them and they will definitely see results.

$10 for a month plan and you got a deal. :notworthy:

Sign me up im in to double my total for $99 haha. But seriously shall we do this?

fair enough

bottom line

questionable circumstances (gf is cop, since suspended) around how he got off so easy

i know people personally that have got far worse penalty for similar/lesser crimes

also i know of people that have  bought from him more recently than start of 2012 = someone has perjured themself to tell the judge that the crime ended in 2011 = a key fact that judge balanced sentencing on = miscarriage of justice = whole thing is a crock of shit.

can't argue he's good at selling cookie cutter meal plans, nothing more.

The other 4 boys in the group all got home d and community service and have conviction next to name... One of them was kicked out of the defence force he was serving full time so the conviction has affected his career why is any one else different... (Integrity and ethos aside lol). No assets were seized in the whole ordeal... They couldn't sell their cars and stuff while it was before the courts but no ones stuff was seized. I know for a fact that the other 4 would have paid $30,000 to get what josef got so why didn't they get that option... Just because one lays bricks for 50 hours a week he doesn't get that option....?

The $30,000 is just drug money from the crime... I don't really see how its a punishment... It's kinda like just write the profits of crime off $30k.

That really doesn't make any sense to me. What's good for one is good for another.

How did josef pay for his websites he was a lazy personal trainer at club physical Westgate unless his parent gave him the money to set it up then it definitely came from crime.

Brb finding out how to talk crown into appealing. 100% appeal would overturn the discharge (i have half a law degree im qualified to comment lolol)

Instead of pointlessly debating all of your incorrect facts, I leave you with this.

You are a jealous faggot.

(I am half a jealous faggot im qualified to comment lolol)