NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

10 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS (celebrating 10 years online)

In 10 years, best case: Finished uni, got a sick 120k job in buisness, get recked take drugs like azide, be 100kg's (roids) and have a sickening total that makes beta's feel like shit when they hear they are competing at the same meet as me. Also sluzzas that I can bang with my 5incher etc. also fist. Gonna have sick black & grey tattoo sleeves and back.Maybe a dog etc and 4x4 hillux

In 10 years, best case: Finished uni, got a sick 120k job in buisness, get recked take drugs like azide, be 100kg's (roids) and have a sickening total that makes beta's feel like shit when they hear they are competing at the same meet as me. Also sluzzas that I can bang with my 5incher etc. also fist. Gonna have sick black & grey tattoo sleeves and back.Maybe a dog etc and 4x4 hillux

Lol

gyzz you have a strange as f*ck combination of goals

focus on one

if you wanna make 120k in 10 years dont waste time going uni now, find a job in a good field and work hard

also dont try copy azide and do drugs. he is able to maintain a functioning life while doing drugs but given your posts I dont think you are capable of that much on your plate

gyzz you have a strange as f*ck combination of goals

focus on one

GOAL# 1: if you wanna make 120k in 10 years dont waste time going uni now, find a job in a good field and work hard

GOAL# 2: also dont try copy azide and do drugs. he is able to maintain a functioning life while doing drugs but given your posts I dont think you are capable of that much on your plate

And btw goal #1 is inversely proportional to goal #2

More drugs you do, the higher likelihood that you'll end up being a looser and living on the street. Less drugs you do, the higher likelihood that you'll get a good job with high pay.

I dont think you are capable of that much on your plate

don't think he has any plates mate, no aa report either

Might not have any plates but tell him to check the glovebox, aa report should be in there.

I dont think you are capable of that much on your plate

don't think he has any plates mate, no aa report either

Might not have any plates but tell him to check the glovebox, aa report should be in there.

lol aware

10526089_10152435609001990_6706626142577

Day 9... and it's SELFIE TIME! (Or lifting vids for powerlifting and crossfit athletes.) We'll draw this one on Saturday night, so you've got time to get your pump on. Remember you must be in NZ to win.

1) Like our Facebook page.
2) Post your selfie in the comments below, OR to double your chances, post it in The Selfie Topic.

Hmm. Thanks for reporting that, Justhell. Posting your selfie here gets you double entry points, of course, but you should be able to post them on Facebook too. I've just tweaked the settings slightly... how about now?

It's the final day of our 10th birthday celebrations, and it's a big one! We've got 10 Gymnation tshirts and singlets to give away to 2 lucky groups of 5. Here's how you could win them for you and your mates...

1) Like our Facebook page.
2) Tag 4 other mates (you plus 4 mates = 5 people)
3) You've already got 2 chances to win, but for more chances, enter again by tagging another group of mates. You should also get your mates to enter as well, and tag you back.

REMEMBER - we still want to see your selfies from yesterday's giveaway. So get your best pump on at the gym tonight - there's a tub of Horleys Ripped Factors and a Gymnation tshirt at stake!

1395927_10152437641656990_81093438099854

Giza prize bro just for being longest current and longest serving member and also just being a Good cunt for 10 years straight.

You know, this was actually going to be one of the days of competitions. I figured that would only apply to a limited number of people, so I scrapped that idea. But I agree - the longest serving member should be recognised, and I can't think of anyone else who would take that title.

Not sure about the "good cunt for 10 years straight" though. I would describe it more as "10 years straight of mostly good cunt, with occasional periods of just total cunt." ;-)

Anyway, PM your details, and I'll send you a Gymnation singlet. We'll have you looking aesthetic as f*k this summer!