Workout beats

jimmybro1

Playlist is getting pretty stale at the moment. Looked at previous trends on this and the music recommended was average as IMO. 

I like pretty heavy stuff that gets the mind set to kill shit. Not so much screamo though. An example would be Rammstein - Sonne, or pretty much any other Rammstein song, Metallica is always good too. 

Starting listening to 8 Foot again but also well over played on my MP3. Some rap is ok... but none of that gangster shit. 

Bound to be some more metal heads on the forum! 

Screamo and screaming are two very different things lol. Not sure what genre of metal you like, but if you want heavy, then try infant annihilator. Other than that Suicide Silence, behemoth, chelsea grin, generic deathcore. \m/

Cheers mate will give it a listen to when I get home. 

Not to much preference to particular genres or rock some bands are just awesome to listen too. Like good vocals too. Some examples would be: Mudvayne, slipknot, metallica and rammstein to name a few. Also thrice is awesome ! struggle to find some of their music though, not sure if you have heard of them. 

Screamo and screaming are two very different things lol. Not sure what genre of metal you like, but if you want heavy, then try infant annihilator. Other than that Suicide Silence, behemoth, chelsea grin, generic deathcore. \m/

Not to much preference to particular genres or rock some bands are just awesome to listen too. Like good vocals too. Some examples would be: Mudvayne, slipknot, metallica and rammstein to name a few. Also thrice is awesome ! struggle to find some of their music though, not sure if you have heard of them. 

big fan of thrice!

I usually rely on spotify playlists these days. Though not your genre had some mileage out of "power workout" "gangster workout" real generic shit but awesome variety on there.

Cazette is a good electronic crew.

System of a down is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser. Mainly Toxicity tho, not so much new stuff.

Ramstein is legit, Du Hust, Fire Feir etc

Ah yes guess I missed out on that generation of metal lol. Heard a few slipknot stuff but not really my cuppa tea. Ever listen to cannibal corpse? Classic death metal lol but still prefer the melody and breakdowns of br00tal deathcore. It's that phase...

Ah yes guess I missed out on that generation of metal lol. Heard a few slipknot stuff but not really my cuppa tea. Ever listen to cannibal corpse? Classic death metal lol but still prefer the melody and breakdowns of br00tal deathcore. It's that phase...

Cannibal corpse and cradle of filth are to hardcore for me. Way to Gothic, have you seen cradle of filth video clips so out of it thought it would raise a demon just watching them lol