3 news/3rd degree - steroid segment

Realtalk

If you look like that and you're running tren you certainly shouldn't be giving advice about anything related to weightlifting or drug use.

Lance golding....lol

He claims his arms are 20 inches lmao. Last year he was claiming 18 inches but they measured at 17

Sounds like a dick measuring contest to me. Zero fucks give on how many inches

They just did the interview so them and their mates could sell more gear. Free advertising

Would you buy gear off someone who looks like that? "yeah bro, great stuff! I'm using the test prop, mast prop and Tren ace" lol. Cunts been juicing a whole year... Usually only takes a runt 8 weeks to get bigger than him on 250/mg week.

Strong advertising/endorsement. #notalkjustrumble... But gets on national television and just talks absolute shit... Makes sense.

They just did the interview so them and their mates could sell more gear. Free advertising

Would you buy gear off someone who looks like that? "yeah bro, great stuff! I'm using the test prop, mast prop and Tren ace" lol. Cunts been juicing a whole year... Usually only takes a runt 8 weeks to get bigger than him on 250/mg week.

Strong advertising/endorsement. #notalkjustrumble... But gets on national television and just talks absolute shit... Makes sense.

Nah I wouldnt obviously but lots of people would. Thats the reason. Just look who his mates are. They just not stupid enough to go on tv themselves.

Nah I wouldnt obviously but lots of people would. Thats the reason. Just look who his mates are. They just not stupid enough to go on tv themselves.

I know of a few 17-18yr olds, friends of friends, that would def take drugs to look like that guy and would buy from him just off the quality of his physique lol so there are def idiots out there..

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Half the mofos on juice don’t even train for the years required to reach your genetic max ....couple a months and a few guido pumps and they say f*ck it I need juice to make gainz!! Dorian Yates said the only good reason to take steroids is if you gonna get paid from a movie or competition or win Mr.Olympia!