trainlikeafreak is back

trainlikeafreak

Hey guys, its me trainlikeafreak from the nzbb days. I couldnt re set my user for this site so just made a new one. Anyway, here are some photos (Ignore dates on image), the first one is from august 2013 (4 weeks out from auckland champs) the second one is last week (Octocer 2014). Its not much for 14 months progress but during this time ive torn cartilage in my right knee which meant no leg training for 8 or so months, i tore my pec which was the most painful injury ive ever had (Neither of these were done in the gym) I got my gloves back on and played 5 games in goal for the mount albert ponsonby first team. All of this was done without a single steroid etc. I believe theres a huge misconception that progress cant be made without drugs and its causing a lot of impatient young guys to make informed decisions. Overall I'm happy to finally see some gains on my chest lol.. its taken a long time.

Im also attaching my results of a 15 day cut I've done recently as I found out last minute I had to get in shape. I'm happy with how it went and I'm definately learning more and more about nutrition, meal timing, etc etc.

Oh and incase anyone was wondering my current stats are 102.5kg, 22 y/o, 6 ft 1 or 2

post--14190332796821_thumb.jpg

post--14190332797024_thumb.jpg

No IFBB PRO athlete page.....no care

notsrs. mirin genetics ;)

No athlete page for me bro lol. Thanks

Athlete page lol u mean ego page... 95% of them have achieved umm zero and they hero in there own lunch break. If someone like mike kingsnorth had an athlete page I could understand and I would probably follow as he has won lots and has credentials. But but novice bikini and board short competitors or swift or freezma and people who havnt even conpeted, where are your achievements and credentials... what have thet done... Jesus if you are inspired by that you Needa up your fucking standards! Latest thing i saw on freezma 3.0 was a 4 or 5 paragraph write up/wank off on how he had lotsa money to move then it ran out (bro you must not have had that much money if it ran out you fucking moron) and how depressing and difficult moving to Australia was and how it almost broke him... What a fucking pussy.

up your game.

No IFBB PRO athlete page.....no care

notsrs. mirin genetics ;)

No athlete page for me bro lol. Thanks

Athlete page lol u mean ego page... 95% of them have achieved umm zero and they hero in there own lunch break. If someone like mike kingsnorth had an athlete page I could understand and I would probably follow as he has won lots and has credentials. But but novice bikini and board short competitors or swift or freezma and people who havnt even conpeted, where are your achievements and credentials... what have thet done... Jesus if you are inspired by that you Needa up your fucking standards! Latest thing i saw on freezma 3.0 was a 4 or 5 paragraph write up/wank off on how he had lotsa money to move then it ran out (bro you must not have had that much money if it ran out you fucking moron) and how depressing and difficult moving to Australia was and how it almost broke him... What a fucking pussy.

up your game.

Lol'd totally agree. 

This is what drives the fitness industry "ego" people will realise as they get older. 

Hell I once brought one of those beta NZA stringlets a few years ago... pretty embarrassed by that now haha