Azide's journal - contains 100% facts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was some phucking strong benching. how does one do some random workouts then hit a 20kg pr. 

its coz u dont need to follow a strength program that some random fagot powerlifter makes up on microsoft excel coz they like the sound of the numbers. strength programs are similar concept to vitamins and most other OTC herbal medications/paracetamol etc. just made up shit that is waste of time and does nothing and only reason for it is to make money out of idiots and so the inventor of it can feel good about themselves and get their name/brand out there. id rather suck a black HIV positive dick than be seen  in gym getting out a printout of some faggy PL program or have one on my computer.

same goes for most of shit i see ppl following on forum, such as feeding windows etc, and IF or IIFYM. no one except person living in their mums basement migrating data to servers from old servers while fapping over pics male members post or actual competitive bodybuilder cutting for show has time to count calories and macros etc. its all just buzz words and gimmicks made up by 'fitness industry' to sell flamboyant coloured stringers and NAR LABS protein and so average looking sluts and guys wit f*ck all muscle that are on gear can have something to talk about and feel justified in having IFBB PRO after their name on facebook.

Lol pretty much man 

I've never followed an actual powerlifting program ever. 

Just get in there and lift heavy shit.  I Make it up as I go as I imagine u do too.

BTW ludicrous bench bro.  Sort your feet out though.  You're not tight enough, shuffling them around and shit.  If you set them more stable and push thru them you might get more power.  Or not.  Idgaf.  I'll just red light u next comp if u do it there mate lol. 

If im back in nz sometime when youre doing a bench comp ill give it a go and not shuffle my feet. Enjoyed doing the one earlier this year. Otherwise idc and prob will move my feet around and leave my weights on bar at gym once I finished etc. Bench comp coz I dont train legs any more and decided im giving up on deads too

Came up with good strength program too. Been doing it to get my bench up and gain muscle. Cbf logging workout but yeah good rep PR there and defs getting stronger. Just gotta watch I dont injure elbows, wrists, hands/fingers or shoulders and ensure I keep eating enough protein and energy at least most days. Not drink excessively too often consecutive days either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit easy 180x3 on bench today. Made up my own training program and it works because im making gains every training session. Not gonna tell you guys what it is though because [MOD EDIT: That's enough abuse, thanks] and also because most of people on here weak shit cunts and almost waste of time even reading this forum let alone posting because never learn anything from it anymore. Few GCs but mostly faggots. Oh and did I mention rebel aka female gym rat. If this was my forum itd be a thriving marketplace of gear and rec drugs and wealth of info but instead its like a breeding ground for betas.

Azide, that's enough. You've been warned separately by both me and Phedder to stop the abusive comments, and the community's made it pretty clear they're sick of it too - and yet your behaviour continues.

You're obviously not interested in making this place better, so I'm really not sure why you keep coming back.

I'm suspending your account for a fortnight. If, after that time, you want to come back and be a useful member of the community, great. But if you're going to keep on with the abuse, don't bother returning.