Ratzilla jelly

Gym rat

Take one packet of weight watchers jelly

put jelly crystals into a 500ml bowl

250ml of hot water

stir in hot water with jelly crystals until there dissolved 

add in 250ml of cold water 

take one chopped banana and put chopped banana into the jelly and mix into the jelly 

put in fridge until set 

total carbs in it 24.1g 

99 calories

Is this a comp food or an off season food?

Also if you have only a 500 ml capacity bowl the jelly will overflow when you chuck the chopped banana in. 700ml bowl better.

I would class it as offseson food with the banana having 24g of carbs in it

Heres one I think you might find tasty for a cheat meal bibby

Jelly Powder (weight watchers)

Mix with hot water in a bowl

Add 5 tablespoons of nutmeg (make sure it's pure unrefined crushed nutmeg, not the fine powder)

I found this really tasty because the nutmeg made it really sugary and I felt I earned it because I stuck to my diet all week, so I have this as my sweet cheatmeal. One thing really cool is that nutmeg actually absorbs calories from food and helps burn fat, so I noticed I got fat during the week and ate too much, but then I had jelly and lost weight.

Makes: 700g nutmeg jelly

Calories: 10

Add 5 tablespoons of nutmeg (make sure it's pure unrefined crushed nutmeg, not the fine powder)

I found this really tasty because the nutmeg made it really sugary and I felt I earned it because I stuck to my diet all week, so I have this as my sweet cheatmeal. One thing really cool is that nutmeg actually absorbs calories from food and helps burn fat, so I noticed I got fat during the week and ate too much, but then I had jelly and lost weight.

This is how you take nutmeg...!!!

2014-10-25004704_zpse11bc357.jpg

having insufflated my fair share of mystery substances i would say nutmeg would clog the nose up real quick, too fine and floury

you in Rarotonga old bastard?