Is 20k calories per day even possible?

Cameron_R

Inb4 he cant count calories because gets confused between kilojoules and kcal and just eat random amount every day

Fking lol if he has been eating 8000kj cheat days. Guess rebele must have told him that kj's are calories so that he thinks he's eating heaps so that she can control his diet ie starve him.

I don't believe it either, and I'm a strongman.

Most of the top, top guys in the world do around 7-10,000 a day. 10k a day is pretty upper limit. I worked out a while back when training hard that my maintanence was around 6k, so I tried to get 7-8. I fell off my diet last week and lost 2.5kg, so there are big amounts of food in play. Michael Phelps would do about 12000 on hard training days, and I can bet even a 400lb strongman won't burn that much.

I don't believe it either, and I'm a strongman.

Most of the top, top guys in the world do around 7-10,000 a day. 10k a day is pretty upper limit. I worked out a while back when training hard that my maintanence was around 6k, so I tried to get 7-8. I fell off my diet last week and lost 2.5kg, so there are big amounts of food in play. Michael Phelps would do about 12000 on hard training days, and I can bet even a 400lb strongman won't burn that much.

Thanks Wookie. I was going to start another thread to ask what some of the Powerliffters/Strongmen on here eat/day, but you saved me the hassle.

I remember seeing something on tele during one of the Olympics where Phelps won one of his bags of medals about his diet. It was fucking crazy. Don't know how he could even swim with that much food going into him soo regularly. I remember back in the day my Mum telling me I'd sink if I went in the pool less than an hr after eating haha.