Is 20k calories per day even possible?

Cameron_R

Decided that I need to eat more because it looks like my progress has plateued, so I watched this hoping to get a tip or two. It didn't help me at all, but raised this question for me.

In the vid Robert Oberst says he eats 15k to 20k calories every day in 6 meals. That's 2500 to 3333 calories in every meal, six times a day.

Is he bull shitting or is that something those guys actually do?

Juan Morell eats 20K cheat meals every couple of weeks, and I heard the worlds fattest woman eats a good 30k everyday without a fuss. Guess in this dudes case it's all a sweet combination of Experience, Dedication, Incredible appetite, and drugs. Also it might be bullshit. *drinks*

can he do it? yeah probably, but highly doubt he does it every day on a regular basis.even though he's freaking massive, no way his energy expenditure can get anywhere near that level. would be bloated like a mofo but no doubt those strongman guys eat like crazy.

probably combination of trying to sound like a big badass, doesnt know how to count calories and putting on a show for the camera.

Fair point. I started the thread because I just can't fathom how.

If you can give me a guess at what someone on 15k calories would eat in a day that might get my brain across the line.

15 Big Mac combos lol

lmao!

He is a massive fat dude, so that could be one way I guess!

I can't even eat 5000 calories per day on a consistent basis (mainly cause cbf). I mean if I put my mind to it and made it a priority yes I could do it. Same goes for 20000 if you woke up each morning and made it your reason for being alive to eat that much and focused on it u could do it.

but man what a chore that would be! And the types of foods you have to eat to get that many calories into a day would be so unhealthy. But he's strong as an Ox and maybe that's all he cares about.

its doable, he prob doesn't have a job or a life getting in the way of his eating, it probably is his job.

6 meals of 3400 calories a day.

Mass gainer shake with 1l of full cream milk, 50ml of olive oil and 100g of protein powder. 1400 cals

100g of almonds. 600 cals.

400g meat (chicken thigh/rump steak), 500g mashed potato with mayo and cream etc, 4 eggs. 1400 cals.

That's a 3400 calorie meal.

Baconator from wendys is 900 calories. I could eat 4 of those if I wanted to in one sitting and I'm not a huge eater. Watch an eating contest video on youtube and those guys can eat 10,000 calories in ten minutes

6 meals of 3400 calories a day.

Mass gainer shake with 1l of full cream milk, 50ml of olive oil and 100g of protein powder. 1400 cals

100g of almonds. 600 cals.

400g meat (chicken thigh/rump steak), 500g mashed potato with mayo and cream etc, 4 eggs. 1400 cals.

That's a 3400 calorie meal.

Baconator from wendys is 900 calories. I could eat 4 of those if I wanted to in one sitting and I'm not a huge eater. Watch an eating contest video on youtube and those guys can eat 10,000 calories in ten minutes

Fark.

Yeah I guess it's all about maximising super calorie dense foods in every single meal. None of this 'gotta have my greens' shit.