Quick Snacks

GyzzBrah

Br0, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly sounds fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my snacks. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty snack on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Br0, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly sounds fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my snacks. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty snack on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Lol wine coolers lmao

I would rather phuck a guy than drink wine out of winecoolers and im not even gay. We aint all 10k/day CEO bro with a phucking 'house on beach' aka a G4P shoot location