Whats up with this- clen nz

Shit I didnt even think to look if it was orange I green I just declined . My mrs would growl me if I accepted the friend request lol. Not that id ever use clen anyway im skinny as f*ck. Id make my gear own if I knew how.

Your mrs know what clen is? Wonder if mine does lol

Haha yeah she knows the basics I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there some sort of meaningful end to this? Popcorn chicken is yuck I honestly prefer McDonald's.

No bro it's still going it's like chess, takes a while sometimes. Someone will start shilling or ask a dumb question or make an accusation then will start again.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased couple bottles of the liquid Clen (orange) 2 months ago. Cant verify but can say that using it had all the hallmarks of legit Clen from my reading.

I've lost 12kg's in 8-9 weeks, 7.5kg's of that in the last 4 weeks.

Been training wickedly hard and have been eating lean but cant say how much i would've lost without the clen. Even if its fake, can say it motivated me mentally regardless lol. Bummer to hear his Test E is crap, really want to do my first cycle in due course and not knowing sources or legitimacy sux.

I purchased couple bottles of the liquid Clen (orange) 2 months ago. Cant verify but can say that using it had all the hallmarks of legit Clen from my reading.

I've lost 12kg's in 8-9 weeks, 7.5kg's of that in the last 4 weeks.

Been training wickedly hard and have been eating lean but cant say how much i would've lost without the clen. Even if its fake, can say it motivated me mentally regardless lol. Bummer to hear his Test E is crap, really want to do my first cycle in due course and not knowing sources or legitimacy sux.

Another great review from a first time poster, time to stock up boys its legit.

Any dumb c*nt who buys clen or AAS off that Facebook crap deserves to be sold Rancid ass juice wtf do you expect lol

No one deserves to be ripped off. Some people are unfortunately easier to mislead than others. Doesn't make it right. It's disgusting actually how people prey on others who have no idea.

Any dumb c*nt who buys clen or AAS off that Facebook crap deserves to be sold Rancid ass juice wtf do you expect lol

The authorities just need to shut it down. I'm unsure why it hasn't happened yet. Seems a little odd to me.

I see that young tool who went on 3rd degree last year has been banned from all gyms in tokoroa or wherever he is from lol.

It wasn't really a review Pyro, nor did I state that it was legit, merely pointing out specifically my results using it but stipulating that I couldn't compare that to results I may have got without the stimuli. Perhaps stupid buying it it seems but when you haven't any sources, you'll have a go but still reasonably expect to get what you pay for. You all make good points though, this is a great site. Probably another con but can anyone tell me about the Page on Facebook that apparently sells stuff from (edit, no brand names) ? Is it legit? Guessing from what you guys say that it isn't.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

relevant post, clen NZ are probably out of action at the moment, personnel restructure lol maybe they are hiring

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bayofplentytimes-nz/obituary.aspx?n=david-alan-dunstan&pid=175644165

That kid who imported drugs? Dead wtf happened?

I remb reading/watching of his story last year about how he operated through the dark net etc