Whats up with this- clen nz

maccaz, on 09 Jan 2015 - 9:30 PM, said:maccaz, on 09 Jan 2015 - 9:30 PM, said:

Greece can you tell me why then when he ripped someone off he begged me not to cause any trouble and promised to pay the guy back?

All the guys I know who have ordered have been fine. There is another guy with a similar name selling 150mcg GREEN liquid Clenbuterol is a scammer. Maybe your friend went through him?? 

maccaz, on 09 Jan 2015 - 9:30 PM, said:maccaz, on 09 Jan 2015 - 9:30 PM, said:

Greece can you tell me why then when he ripped someone off he begged me not to cause any trouble and promised to pay the guy back?

All the guys I know who have ordered have been fine. There is another guy with a similar name selling 150mcg GREEN liquid Clenbuterol is a scammer. Maybe your friend went through him??

"All the guys I know" - yeah sorry bro that makes it sound totally legit, we apologise and take back our sarcastic remarks.

Well I've just had my 3rd Injection of what is suppose to be Test E and hopefully I'm going to know myself if his gear is good. I've been feeling good and my nipples have been a little firmer than I can ever remember them being. Not sure if that has anything to do with it? This is my first go, so not sure exactly what to expect and when to expect it. My workouts have been good, but nothing unusual yet. 

All I can say is I hope it's real. 

:think:

Well I've just had my 3rd Injection of what is suppose to be Test E and hopefully I'm going to know myself if his gear is good. I've been feeling good and my nipples have been a little firmer than I can ever remember them being. Not sure if that has anything to do with it? This is my first go, so not sure exactly what to expect and when to expect it. My workouts have been good, but nothing unusual yet.

Ever heard of a blood test? Might be helpful in your journey of discovery.

Just had blood tests, Apollo Test-E is at least 10% Overdosed..!!

Just had blood tests, Apollo Test-E is at least 10% Overdosed..!!

Youre probably joking or something but gear being overdosed by 10% isnt a good thing. It should be the dose shown on label. Anything else (higher or lower) just shows whoever made it is an incompetent idiot who probably not even filter it or use right quantities of BA and BB. If you wana give people a better deal just make prices slightly lower.

How do I go about that? What and who do I ask? 

Clen is real I'll vouch for that.

are you familiar with the term 'selective scammer'?

Are you saying this person is a selective scammer from experience? Or just saying it's possible he could be one?

Probable that he is one from what others have said...or just a useless lazy c*nt that fucks up orders and leaves shit out or doesnt send stuff. I havent bought anything off him so nothing first hand to share. I have no interest in him or his products just find his marketing and the fact people gave him their money and that the police havent managed to put a case together and make an arrest amusing.

Should definitely be seeing noticeable strength/size gains by week 4. You may as well use it to cook a steak lol

Yeah I thought I'd feel something by now. My mate said he read that I should eat a ton of food. My question to him was, if I ate a ton of food and this stuff wasn't legit, then I'd still gain some weight and strength. 

Would have thought I'd notice something by now. I'm not even horny lol