Whats up with this- clen nz

Yer but most fakes r sealed. Did u have a aps label on urs

is that lab fake?, or under dosed.
is a real lab, can google it

By lab you mean home kitchen right?

i bought some of his test e, was pinning that for about 4-5 weeks didn't notice shit, i think it was under dosed, i had another lab that i got from uk so i started pinning that instead of the aps lab. i just wanted to know if anyone else has tried his stuff, cant trust this source at all.

i bought some of his test e, was pinning that for about 4-5 weeks didn't notice shit, i think it was under dosed, i had another lab that i got from uk so i started pinning that instead of the aps lab. i just wanted to know if anyone else has tried his stuff, cant trust this source at all.

A guy thats selling from NZ and is advertising all over facebook, nah you can totally trust its all legit.

Haven't tried his clenbuterol,but if this is the same guy with the now deleted NZ Clenbuterol facebook page,his tren ace,test prop and test e is legit.The downside is his gear is a bit overpriced,especially his tren e.

Good to hear. I just got some Test E and although it never came overnight as they said in the email, it did come. Took 6 days roughly. The communication via email is a bit non responsive at times, and had me worried, but it did come in the end. Now to try it out. 

Well I had some coin spare so threw the dice . The clen I purchased and it arrived at my place in 2 days . It was meh I took 150 mcg as I felt f*ck all. At the same time i had grabbed test e 20 ml. Same.thing arrived on time 2 days later. Weirdly enough the fucken Muppet decided not to send my Stan and to stich me up for 150 dollars . I messaged him 20 x to no avail. Buyer beware I guess . Makes no logical sense to stitch someone for such a minimal amount.

How is it? is it the real gear do you think? I just got some Test E from him and I'm about to start this week..... Unless you think its just olive oil that is lol

I'm about to try his Test E this week sometime so I guess I'll update that in a month or so. Hope its real  :think:

I don't even know what point of doing up a flash replica pharmacuetical type label is when it's not even put on straight or the right size for the vial... Doesn't that just discredit the whole point behind having that kind of label.

And no I meanf pics of yourself one set now and one set after cycle.

Yeah that's what I thought when I saw the label. Okay I'll do the pics, but I'm not expecting a lot of change now, except maybe an even more swollen arse  :???:

Aron was the replies name ......mason ericcson was the email and a innes was the ANZ bank account where my money went to . Clen nz facebook. Still have all the e mails etc.

My missus flatted with him and his gf last year, the oven dish went missing and she found it in their room full of water with vials in it lol.